What are your hobbies?

Ah, college. Good times

I love cinema, music, reading, and of course playing videogames.

I also used to draw a lot.

Oh, and another recent hobby might be discussing with my fiancée about how on this forum the community is full of weird and terribile people
(of course there are great fellows too),
but that is more a toxic habit I need to get rid off than anything else.

1 Like

I definitely tell my partner about all the silly things posted on here haha.

1 Like

I’m a pretty big collector and have quite a few hobbies. I collect toys, statues, movie props and prop replicas among other things. I’ve been collecting all my life and swear I can open a museum at this point. 😂

1 Like

looks at profile picture and name
Take a guess.

Honestly until this moment I thought your name as LordoftheFist and I thought it was a sex joke

1 Like

Same here lol.

Hanging out with my 3 boys, outdoors, Fishing, Hunting, Sports (Football, Baseball, Hockey), obviously video games, guitar, and beer.

That would be my brother The Fist King (that means he’s the king of fists).

1 Like

Indeed sir

I absolutely adore cars and I think this is my hobby, I just love driving them and sometimes collecting cars. My favorite car is the Ferrari f40

Murders and executions, mostly.

i am guessings you are not of havings much going on if you are to be borings Wife with game internet Discussion at dinner table.

be tryings twitter very many opinions there with more than video game…so interesting. Perhaps Outdoor Hobby…

for me it is Ice Fishings

1 Like

You skipped, like, all the other stuff I wrote, which I do directly with her

Yeah, fishing, far more interesting ahahha.

Yes fishing is much more interesting, especially ice fishing. Is very nice and fun.

I’m partial to deep sea fishing myself.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Plenty of time to relax and just ponder things, not to mention hanging out with buddies in the fresh air away from all the nonsense of every day life.

Fishing is a great time.

1 Like

I’m lazy look at my bio lol 😂

Used to skydive as a sport, got paralysed after crash landing my parachute. Now I enjoy handcycling. I also like to casually collect vinyls for my record player.

1 Like

Hey, it’s great that you found an activity that you can do being paralysed. Video with handcycling is a nice one.

As for my hobbies, I like riding a rode bike Tomasso alone, playing video games and creating 3d printed stuff