What do we know about Cleopatra?

She made it perfectly clear too, funny how Dutch literally has a obsession with her too driving this therapy home that Dutch doesn’t take kindly to being dominated on his own home turf.

1 Like

Wait u have to buy dutch to listen to some of the tapes

Oh? I thought they where free as you level up???
Huh weird

Yea I have all of them I’m level 121 maybe the game is concealing something…like space tiddies

Depends on the canonicity, I thought? Because the Hish (I fucking hate this take on the predators) can switch between the teo genders dueing mating seasons.

Big Mama looked like a dude with the only difference being a vagina.

And in some cases the two genders arw distinctly different. Like…there’s a lor of author variation. I can agree though that under standard lore that they are, back upon homeworld, a matriarichal society.

They are free.

Damn right.🤣

RELEASE THE SPACE TITTIES 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Bruh. It’s tiddies

God I remember reading that male mates sometimes didnt survive the mating period and it just has me rolling that death by snu snu was a regular event on their planet 🤣

But yeah I think the closest I can describe their society to would be the Spartan way of life.

1 Like

But their from space, that makes them 10x different 💀

Yeah! One of the predators in one of the more “cannon” novels mentioned that males could get seriously hurt because females woud be overwhelmed with pleasure and end up launching a male or thrashing around and injuring the, lmaoo

Dutch be like “mmmmmm warm space tiddies”

2 Likes

Whenever some new fan gets into Predator the funniest thing is always them learning about how the Female Yautja just throw the Males around during the act.

1 Like

Thrusting from behind only for her to throw it back and you end up with a concussion cuz her hips flung you back.☠☠🤣🤣

2 Likes

1 Like

No stop! I have a over active imagination and it’s too funny🤣💀

1 Like

Oot dutch member can handle it tho

1 Like

Hunting Gods forbid, you and your partner trying to spice it up and she grips the dreads…yank! Squelch. Pop.☠

Then you just gotta stand there whilst she look at you like; 👁👄👁clenching the predlock.

Rip. It’s funny and equally disappointing to think about.

1 Like

I am happy we finally have a good day & thread on this Forum. Everyone just coming together to hornypost on the advent of Cleo’s release.

3 Likes