What dog breed should I aim for?

Currently this will be my first dog owned, but I’ve had experience with multiple family dogs when I was younger. I’m preferably aiming for a Spitz breed, and I’ve narrowed a list down to: Klee Kai, American Eskimo, Keeshond and Shiba Inu.

Any thoughts or advice?

1 Like

I heard shibas are real high maintenance.

But I would watch videos on YouTube about what dog is best in terms of what your looking for.

If I ever got another dog, I would probably get a boxer.
I love those dogs.

Shit tsu are cool but you got a 40% theyl turn into angry fucks lol.

1 Like

Labs, those fuckers are awesome dogs and really friendly.

2 Likes

1 Like

Depends on what type of gun you are using.

1 Like

Lol, no guns here in the UK lol.

2 Likes

Oh okay then cannons then! And How are there no guns in the uk when the Royal families only claim to anything is water foul hunting lol!

Cause permits cost too much lol

1 Like

Maybe a klee Kai
I’ve ever only had a boxer
but I’ve dog sit for a couple of neighbors who have that breed
Gonna need a big yard or something

I had a rottweiler cross German shepherd, awesome and beautiful.

Damn you right

I loved that dog , very smart and depending on which breed they resemble more , my one was massive and she had the shepherd bushy chest . Very obedient

Yeah
I’ve always had a boxer
Mine was obedient
He followed me around when I went biking

1 Like

My gal would walk always beside me and I had he trained so she always sat down on the curb before crossing the road , very clever . I remember taking her off the leash for the first time to play with another dog , before she would get so far away she would always look for permission. I didn’t train that either she just done it . I would make her walk behind me for a while to get it in her head I was the leader then no problems .

She wasnt looked after when I got her at 8 weeks old and I think she was abused , for a while I was the only man that she wasnt cautious of ,at first she was a bit scared but I would just sleep on the floor with her and would wrestle with her .

I never once had to lay a finger on her , so when I see people hitting their dogs it pisses me off

1 Like

That shit is fucking awful
Any person that kicks or punches their dog is a piece of shit

1 Like

Pit bull or any mix with pit bull in it

2 Likes

They think it makes them obedient, I know first hand thats bullshit . I wouldn’t ever have an animal obey out of fear , I would rather it was from respect , if that makes sense?

If she would get out of hand biting as a pup? I would just pin her down and bite her back 😆 , not hurting , but just letting her know .

I didn’t bite my dog but I did wrestle with him

Happy Russian noises

This is exactly how I deal with my kids. Little bitey fuckers.

1 Like