What exactly is everyone expecting? (Gauntlet Mode)

Good.

2 Likes

Bugs

Lmao, but they can ignore them like they ignore feedback here so what is the difference in this situation I would ask them! lol

But yeah, unfortunately its also infantilizing the playerbase in their logic, as solely catering to the lower skill level is very narrow minded and would ignore the overall playerbase of being a diverse group of players from various skill levels and abilities. It seems like they forget that there will players that will invest time and effort in a game they love, slowly outgrowing their lower skill level and perform better. The skill latter is always present in every multiplayer game, but somehow Illfonic seems to think that no one will reach to higher levels??? I mean we get new people coming in here and other areas like discord, asking questions on how to get better at the game, its natural progression of players in any game that will wanna get good and ask vets on useful tips & trick on how to do so.

I’m genuinely don’t understand why they think this way, this genuinely confuses me.

I highly enjoyed the 2010AVP mode where we all spawned in as marines and one player as predator…. Who ever killed predator became predator. And so forth…
not sure if we will ever get anything from these shit ass devs sadly… wasted potential as always………………

Fuck Illfonic forever

3 Likes

Yeah predator hunt was fun.

The greatest wisdom ever spoken upon this forum

4 Likes