What game do you want Aspyr to port next? + KOTOR remake rumour

Yeah wise may be poor choice of words there 😅

1 Like

Fuck yeah to concrete jungle.

Oh noooo theyre removing the beloved turn-based jankiness and pausing

That kind of just makes it a hack n slash action game with dialogue options

1 Like

Well that depends on whether it’s true or not and what they replace it with. I for one welcome the change.

Probably for the best.
Really they could make it like XCOM and it’d do fine.

1 Like

I’m not too familiar with XCOM. What’s the combat for that like?

Turn based

It’s like a board game

1 Like

Ah I see. Well I can’t see them implementing the turn based aspect of it for the remake but after looking at some clips of xcom seems like you choose a move and it executes that move right away instead of the “queue” like system of the OG KOTOR games. At least at first glance it looks like that and I can very much see them going that route and I’d be all for it. Though it doesn’t seem like it would work for real time combat and it doesn’t really go in line with the “action RPG” route so I guess if it’s true it’s best to expect something like combos, and full on control of your attacks like in more recent action RPGs and I’m not against that. But if they can somehow pull off an xcom style combat in real time I would be all for it.

Basically VATS in fallout but the entire game is VATS. % chances to hit/headshot/miss
And you can issue cover, overwatch orders and move the squad around. They level up and theres permadeath though.

1 Like

Resurrecting this thread because of an idea I had that I’m surprised I didn’t have before but…

Aspyr port of OG Battlefront 1 and 2 with online multiplayer support. Please I beg for this to happen…

Who’s PP do I have to suck to get this to happen?