What if this is the “New mode”?

Team Deathmatch Hunt.

3 teams.
OWLF “Fireteam”
Stargazer “mercenaries”
Predators “2 maybe 3 Predators”
All have set objectives

Fireteam objectives would consist of objectives that are slightly similar to the ones we have now.

Mercenary objectives would consist of defensive missions to ensure ft doesn’t complete their objective or assassination mission to hunt the ft just like pred (or could be a weekly/daily mercenary challenge)

Predator objectives would be the same essentially, just hunt. Together or separately

You could introduce new characters, gear, weapons, and classes with mercenaries.

Also this would give you a chance to team up on 2 predators as an 8 man squad like in the newest movie The Predator. Either kill each other and then deal with the predators or team up like in the movie.
Ultimately if you team up you would still have to kill each other seeing as only on team can win… Fireteam, Mercenaries, or Predators.

This is a rough draft just something I thought up and would like to see what you all think.

7 Likes

Cool idea.

2 Likes

We all need need to know what it is … sleep it off!

Just 9 days left…Build a popsickle stick castle now!

2 Likes

Thanks!
It would be nice to see this implemented and come to life lol

3 Likes

This is exactly what I’m hoping/expecting tbh

You hit the target perfectly 😂

1 Like

@OldKingHamlet

1 Like

This is a Predator game, and to have a mode without predator involved seems unlikely, from the way OKH was talking faster to action, its most likely Gaunlet mode is releasing before clash, cause having 3 preds would definitely make getting to action faster cause you can cover ground faster and setup between 3 people, how this will work on Overgrowth I dunno but Im curious to see how they do this.

1 Like

being able to coordinate with other predators to take down an FT would be awesome, but I want to be able to enjoy the hunt. Would it be too much to ask for like maybe 30-40 minutes? I mean I think if you rush it, it’s just going to be a clusterfuck.

Bro… this includes predators. It’s a mixture of 3 teams.

Did I miss something?

If that would be the new game mode it would require the new PS5 to run anywhere close to decent for the PS guys…

the thing is… and i know what ur proposing and talking about in topic…

The thing is however this game is all about fireteam vs predator only vs enviorement aka AI…

Its not called Fireteam: King of the Hill
or Fireteam: Hunting grounds

Its called predator hunting grounds which indicates predator hunts on grounds or hunts on his playground to adapt and improve and get titles and so on…

Honestly im all againts bringing modes which focus fireteam objectives such as king of the hill, team deathmatch, capture the flag and so on…

Cause what that indicates is basically the main focus will be fireteam obviously lmao… while predator is just deathcrew or the joker that u call in to sweep the rest which is just bleh and all annoying and boring if you ask me…

However if they make a game reserve planet and mode which is basically survive and leave the planet to return home thats where u will see true predator hunting grounds lol…

I have the same thouts about new mode with 15 players. Only thing I would add, that Preds must get their special objectives, like ‘‘retrieve stolen yautja technology’’, ‘‘save a captive yautja’’ and stuff like that. This is gonna be the core of the mission. Mercs protecting yautja mcgaffin and eliminating intruders, FT trying to take it away and eliminate mercs, and the Preds trying to retrieve their thechs and destroy the lab with all SG obtained researches (maybe using it’s gauntlet bomb to blow it all?).

1 Like