What if

Lmao bro I can barely remind myself to do shit.

1 Like

I believe in you

1 Like

Good cause I dont lol

1 Like

Anyway I believe slasher ia talking about being able to shoot while he is down. So basically maybe he can get a mask shot off if the pred is coming to claim idk could be wrong he maybe want to become wild and like bite a Predator in the dick or something idk he is very unpredictable

1 Like

You just said take a pistol as a secondary, if I do and get a bonus Grimtech, that’s 2 pistols.

1 Like

Dual wielding baby. I want that Ill sacrifice the ability to aim to spam hipfire with dutch 87 with two grimtecks or even worse two 2xls hell yeah. @IllFonic take note dual wielding

1 Like

Right but no dual weild for the desert eagle and revolver. Only the glock.

1 Like

NO.

Yes 2xl dual wield with 87 dutch or assault means instant death for Pred I support this lol

God if pred wasnt so squishy I’d be down for it lol.

If its squishs we can squish it. Death to the squishier race

Lmao that matches your avatar perfectly xD.

1 Like

Lol.

You know more options in mind, for pred, would be to knock down trees on top of the ft.
Collapse buildings and shit.

I’d love to be able to attach a metal wire to a bear trap that’s connected to a ATV or truck and send the ft getting dragged through the map lmao.

Stuff like that.

1 Like

I would be on board with all this, however mechanically, I dont see laying prone/crawling happening. Itd be easy to just speed up the crouch walking speed. And I enthusiastically support the Caster being the super dangerous weapon it was in the film. Think Blaine and Poncho. 2 different shots, both kills, both claimable trophies. Id say just buff pred health instead of a shield. I was always under the impression that their hides were just very tough to begin with (which is why it took about 7 shotgun slugs to temporarily drop City Hunter.).

1 Like

Okay now you are just trolling. Come on lets keep this semi professional. You can go Will Ferrell in Anchor man crazy but plz dont step into elf or zoolander crazy will plz I beg yoj

Dammit I love doing shit like that lol.

Back when red ninja first came out, when I found out I could hang ppl from wooden support beams,
I filled a whole hallway with them xD.

1 Like

Just looking at the crouched and downed hitboxes, I can’t even imagine how awful prone hitboxes would be

1 Like

And the Colt, we don’t have a Desert Eagle yet.

Yeah. The prone was just to be thrown in there for something for everyone to disagree on and to also show that i am not being biased in not given the ft something when the pred gets invisibility whole crouch walking.

The caster needs to be feared. I have played to many games both sides where Ill take a full charged shot to get that mask shot or when im pred the ft will do the same. So it needs to be feared maybe not a 1 shot death type of fear but a 1 shot close to death type of fear something you wont be willing to take the hit because you have a stim