What in the Predator Rip off is this

Plz tell me Im not the only one seeing this as a rip off

3 Likes

It even tries to do the iconic predator duh duh duh duh duh

2 Likes

I knowwww. I was high as fuck last night queed up for the pred, and this popped up on my maybe list amd I was fuck yeah I love Tony Jaa and I watch rhe trailer And i was like wtf did I watch

The movie actually looks good… In a Nick Cage sorta way

“The alien comes to earth to challenge us to jiu-jitsu”

I’m DED.

1 Like

Lol. Its a movie to get riggy-riggyy-wrecked too then watch and peak 1/2 through and laugh yourself to boredom

1 Like

Lol it’s Mortal Kombat meets Predator starring Nicholas Cage. As shameless and as bad as it seems I would still probably watch it.

3 Likes

I’m no doubt going to watch it

I might even buy it!!

JIU-JITSU!!

Fuck yall this is the greatest thing ever.

1 Like

ahhhh…uhh…hmmm…and this…ah…mhmmm…
oh hell no.

(holding my stomach in cringe mode)

At this point there are no predator rip offs.

You got Spectre from cod black ops 3 with invis and wrist blades,

infinite warfare with the sniper ultimate that has three dots for targeting on the same character that has invis.

The skirmishers from Xcom who are aliens with “rip-jacks”

The concept of wrist blades, invis, and heat vision is essentially the ideal future soldier at this point.

Didn’t you hear? This is Disney’s predator 5 movie.

1 Like

Well, the only real Predator ripoffs in my opinion are the Protoss from Starcraft (You have your honorable Protoss, and the dishonorable Protoss that don’t include the others that aren’t all evil.) They even have Dreadlocks, and the Elites from Halo that literally have 4 mandibles and practice a code of honor that is not present within the rest of the Covenant.

YOU LEAVE HALO ELITES OUT OF THIS!

That feeling when everyone copied Predator and somehow are more popular than him.

2 Likes

TBF elites have been going downhill too.

I thought the Bungie Artstyle came back because of Halo Wars 2?

I know they looked normal again there. Have there been any Elites in Infinite?

2 Likes

Not so far. But even then Halo has yet to return. They’re getting there, just not quite yet.

1 Like

Yea, I remember watching Halo Wars 2 stuff and kinda “choked up” seeing the old art style return. I never even played the old games, even as a PS Player I really liked the story and universe of Halo and to see it come back like that was really awesome. Chief and everything looks awesome in Infinite so I suppose they can’t do worse than what came before.

2 Likes

Looks cheesy as hell, sign me the fuck up🤣 The Asian chick is kinda hot, fingers crossed for some nudity😉

Hopefully they don’t fuck op infinite. Right now it doesn’t look promising due to all the issues they’re running in to but please don’t pull another Halo 5.