What is the best looking Predator in the game?

Nah I’d say Jungle looks way too pudgy in this. He has a dad bod going on, Jungle in the movie was more athletic looking. So I’d say out of the 4 Movie Preds currently in the game; Elder is the best looking.

2 Likes

The name is LordDIOBrando2, just like my username here.

Also, why is City Hunter so thicc?

1 Like

1.) Exiled
2.) Alpha
3.) Valkyrie
4.) Viking
5.) Cleo
6.) Elder
7.) Mr. Black
8.) Falconer
9.) JH/Captured
10.) CH
11.) The 3 mains (they’re so customizable, it’s hard to seperate them)
12.) Wolf
13.) Samurai

I love Cleo, personally!

2 Likes

Now that some booty I can harpoon yar!

I really like Cleopatras design. It’s really interesting. The armor does look like ancient Egyptian.

Note the chestplate of the archers.
Also look at the blue, green and red colored fabric on the archer.

1 Like

I like how you think

I actually like Wolf character model, even without the netting and being more muscular. Otherwise, Elder has my favorite look.

1 Like

Jungle hunter with ps4 armor, marine captured mask, menace skin style, and elder predlocks

Now thats badass

1 Like

The body is honestly almost on point, i think cuz of the lack of netting he seems bulkier. Ive got 1/6 predators, and when you take of their netting their muscles are more visible overall and stand out.

1 Like

Might be in the minority here but i do really like the default helmet Illfonic created. So put that on the lean scout with maybe gold paint or some and thats prob one of my favs

2 Likes

Yeah I really like the default mask aswell. Sometimes I just stick it on my Jungle Hunter with a scar, it looks like a proper Predator from the movies

1 Like