What is the definition of rage quitting

Yes it is.

OMFG NO.

What is it called when he leaves after diffusing the bomb but isnā€™t in a ā€œrageā€ šŸ¤”

Is he just a quitter?

Its rage quitting

Also technically the only way you know (90%) of the time if itā€™s a rage quit is if youā€™re either

Hitting them then they stop and leave match

See the words ā€œfire team eliminatedā€ before the timer is up

Everything else is situational

I think Iā€™ve rage quit maybe twice as FT. I am not proud to admit it because it is extremely out of character for me and I regret them both. I wish Iā€™d had the fortitude to just take the L like a man.

The first time was on Derailed when I reinforced everyone after putting the Predator into SW - ON MY FUCKING OWN - and reinforced 3 AFK players. I had nothing left to heal with and somewhere around 20 health.

The second time was also on Derailed, and this time I ran my fat-fucking Support donk after the 3 other FT members as they did nothing but try to hunt the Pred, while somehow demonstrating that they were both communicating with each other and each playing with a different object in their ass; time dwindling away all the while. When the timer got down to the 30-second mark they all quit and left me holding nothing but my sad, lonely dick.

I said, ā€œSorry Pred, but Iā€™m out of here, too. These guys were the worst teammates Iā€™ve ever seen.ā€

Thatā€™s my definition of a rage quit. Something that overpowers my desire to be a good sportsman. I just wanted to go take a shower and move on. ā˜¹ļø

3 Likes

Most people in my little nest of treasured FT members know that I despise teabagging. If he was an inexperienced Pred, then why gloat? If he was a good Pred, then donā€™t offend them - I want them in our group!

9/10 times when we kill the Pred we just fuck right off and go hunt vert. Teabagging is for people who donā€™t win much. The other 1/10 we are probably fake-spotting bricks next to barrels and shooting them to down each other.

Act like youā€™ve been there before, you know?

3 Likes

You seem like youā€™re mad cause predators leave after they die. I have FT members leave the moment I down them all the time, or after they are claimed. I donā€™t really care cause they are dead and If they wanna go get into the next game instead of uhhh, watching and doing nothing? Why should that bother me? There is absolutely zero reason to just sit and wait and watch. Did you think at all before you made this opinion? Lol

3 Likes

A rage quit would be if you keep winding the predator and he canā€™t get close or keep parrying and he gets mad and leaves the game. Thatā€™s a rage quit. Sorry that I have to explain this to you, but itā€™s in the phrase , RAGE quit. You have to be mad at the game. We arenā€™t mad when we are leaving lol. Itā€™s oh dang they killed me. On to the next round. Instead of, watching a defuse the defense the ending cut scene the loading screen to see the leaderboard so on and so forth.

3 Likes

What if I just donā€™t like one of the players because heā€™s a shit talker and I leave the lobby, is that rage quitting? šŸ¤”

1 Like

This is reason I mute ingame chat.

1 Like

Yea leaving before the T bag is usually my methodā€¦if Iā€™m real patient Iā€™ll smoke a bowl and just wait cuz you know im blown lol

1 Like

I usually went on my phone before I hit 150.

1 Like

I get you lol how has your experience been so far these few days

I finally got back into swing of things, from my experience you need to have tabs on ft at all times always trailing them and taking popshots, I used to be too cautious and if I took a little damage I would retreat, now once I know they have used use a bit of there resources I attack, I usually start with the plasma caster and go from there. Ive learned to not be afraid to attack and take damage from fireteam just know when to dip.

1 Like

If you quit because youā€™re mad you got smoked. Simple.

Iā€™ve quit out after having my bomb disarmed. Not because Iā€™m angry, but more because Iā€™d rather queue up for another round than watch the FT to kill a bunch of bots.

2 Likes

But I accept that the FT will interpret that as a ā€œragequitā€. Whatever.

1 Like

Nerfing is a lie, there is only me.
Through me, I gain skillzz.
Through skillzz, I gain powa.
Through powa, I gain ā€œGit Gudā€.
Through Git Gud, ppl rage quit.
The Lag shall free me.

1 Like

A sage and poet I seeeā€¦

1 Like