What is the definition of rage quitting

I think your understanding is bad 🤦‍♂️

Rage quitting, is getting MAD when you lose, and you leave because of it, people leave early because they probably want to try and get into another match as quick as possible(also not trying to start anything just a friendly discussion)

2 Likes

It doesn’t really matter but Predators who stay to the end of the game after being killed have my respect.

1 Like

he never said he was angry, so if the player quits and is not mad it’s just quitting. the fact you posted this is hypocrisy at it’s finest. You quit so many times when you die it’s funny.

The ghetto is strong in this one.

1 Like

Hood is the word.

1 Like

I have never quit. Lol. And the ghetto lol. I know its tough having to drop off your momma and sista in the hood every night so they can go to work to feed your Chad lookin ass. Over there with your pollo and duck shoes on. But someones mom needs to be the mother im fuckin so might aswell be urs.
Ps your sista is a ass eater

Because thats what it is. You are mad that ur bomb gets disarmed in .03 seconds so you yell something over the gc and rage quit its facta

If im defused im not watching them play lol i could be finding another game

James Cameron will settle this.

@Fire and @GetToLaChappa are correct.

Also the key word is rage. Wasting time watching your pred body just lie there is pointless. Leaving quietly or with a GG comment is without rage and does no harm to FT as they still get their bonus and it allows the pred player to rejoin the queue.

If the pred screamed obscenities over the mic when he was killed and immediately quit or maybe even quit before he was defused then it’s a rage quit.

If James Cameron is ever killed in game he will politely thank the one who has vanquished him as he will have finally found one worthy soul among the sub normal life forms he usually encounters.

1 Like

Leaving after getting your bomb defused isn’t “rage quitting.” You’re a sped if you think it is.
People leave after getting it defused because they want to find a new match. I’ve seen it happen after I defuse if I’m playing FT, and also done it a few times myself if I thought it benefitted me.
If the negative (watching FT players t-bag and knife your body for two minutes) outweighs the positive (amount of XP you’re going to get in total from your performance in the match), there’s no real reason to stick around, and that’s about it.
Congrats though, your bias is showing for not listening to anyone else’s input and just calling them “salty.”
Also, there seems to be people talking about YOU YOURSELF rage-quitting and leaving matches. Lol. Hypocrisy in it’s finest.