What Makes the Perfect Predator Game?

This game could’ve been it … if it was suitably balanced , had fewer bugs and made the predator more versatile

4 Likes

I think if this game had a story mode we could enjoy without online mode I’d like it. But hey as a community we are used to disappointment

3 Likes

In sniper elite 5 you can invade other people’s game and snipe them…
You could be any number of characters and you would be able to choose if you help pred or ft or kill all.

1 Like

That was for @NomadClan
Sorry

2 Likes

Dude, that sentiment is 2 years too late. Game is nothing without Arnold involvements. If there is a storyline without Arnold’s Dutch there is literally no story. This game was built on the popularity of his involvement. Without it its like going vegan in a game where cow beef is the name of the game.

I don’t think you need Arnold. I think for a lot of people the Pred has always been the main character. That’s why the franchise has even become a franchise that went on to make 6 more movies (including the AVP ones) after Arnold’s involvement. Arnold is awesome, but for me the Predator is the most interesting character in the movies, and anyone that fits the suits can be the pred. Or just CGI it. Unlike the Terminator movies that Arnold’s characters made in my opinion

1 Like

👀 that’s interesting

Facts

1 Like

I’m just stating a opinion, I know about what was wished upon a star for the past 3 years.

I don’t know. For me Arnold always made the movie and with that the franchise. Everything builds on that. And it’s hard to imagine anybody else in the role. I mean, if you reshot it, who would you cast? Genuine question. Cause I have no clue. All the others I could easily recast, but it him. But if they did a 10ft vs 3 preds that would be different. And Laurence Fishborne can be the drop in invasion….

Everything about Yautja’s technology, culture, and ecology builds on from what we learn in the 1st movie (and even contradicts it sometimes), but that has nothing to do with Dutch or who plays him. Maybe the movie would have been worse and less popular if Arnold didn’t play Dutch, but everything about Yautjas would still be the same and would carry on to the subsequent movies like it has. Arnold and his performance’s only effect was on how good the OG movie was, but the story of the predators continues to be told long after Dutch, and long before him (Prey)

Well, that’s rather simple really, the key to any successful predator game is the addition of nigg-

That was fun, I know a lass who’s really into gaming. She’s recently aquired a VR headset, so for the past month I’ve been going over to hers to horse around with blade&sorcery, Gorn, and TWDSAS.

Yes but it is still the best movie of them all.
But frankly, the thing I like about preds is that they have an honour code. This is something I wish people would understand about this game. It’s how some of us play it. Like a long claim is an expression of a fight well thought if you lose. Or knife fighting/ blade fight for the last men standing. You go into the jungle with an op built and an axe and just swing it around without skill- yeah you might still win with how the damage boxes are sometimes broken, but (and to borrrow here) “this is not the way!” That’s not even hunting.

2 Likes

The whole franchise wouldn’t exist.

It’s built on 80’s peak arnie and has been campy generic schlock since.

The lore is random depending on which way the wind blows. Invisible man with a gun isn’t a plot.
The rest is just people headcanoning whatever dumb shit the pred does before it dies to give the space jamacian’s the illusion of character.

This is the perfect Predator game.

Would it be better if Jean Claude van Dam were to star in the next sequel for some ungodly reason?
Hey I mean, he did play the Universal Soldier. whic i will watch next. and its uneventful sequel.

The game is not good, and it doesn’t look like it’s getting any better.

1 Like

there is one on steam (very similar to PHG)

sadly is only available for commercial purposes as a single player