What predator gameplay lacks (COFFEE'S IDEAS) Patch 2.19

There is a multiplayer mod tho… but its kinda scuffed

You go ahead and skin the one you killed. Time your done they’re heading for the chopper.

2 Likes

I agree with all of that.

Shhh its worth it… and also this works with my other idea which was for bigger maps and tougher and longer objectives

• Predator should automatically climb obstructing structures when holding jump

I like this. Small rocks, fences, and buildings should not impede predator movement.

• Predator should automatically climb the branches if you leap and it blocks you

That’s a good fix for a common problem.

• Predator should be able to skin dead bodies and put them on tree’s

Um… AI maybe. Not really worth the wasted time, but more options are always good.

• Predator needs to have stealth mode as soon as he enters cloak and crouches

Nah. I’m good with cloak taking a second to fully go invisible.

• Predator lacks mayhem gore he can do such as dismemberment

I think I agree. More gore against the Fireteam?

• Predator lacks dismemberment on stealth kills, such as cutting bodies in half, seeing the ripped spine on the bodies etc.

I agree.

• Sound bar on the left side needs to work with the audio in the game and help tracking the prey and not just be there as cosmetic item.

As long as it doesn’t completely negate Fireteam stealth strategies.

• Predator lacks visions such as heartbeat vision, analyzing vision (which checks how wounded the person is and checks stats)

There are the sound bubbles. As far as more options for analyzing the fireteams health, weapons, and gear, I’m down for that.

1 Like

Ugh that’s fine but sometimes its not working properly really… especially for fireteam lol when they sneak behind…

So both fireteam and predator would have access to stealth kills for example…

You could do both really if you wish… and if you wish to waste time lol… if you are like me it would be satisfying + it would give extra xp n stuff to be more appealing.

Sound bubbles tend to glitch… especially the siren alarm thing…

Yeah the sound bar won’t be able to detect breathing and like slow movement unless ur like 1 meter apart from them lol…

Maybe if they implement heartbeat vision it would work nicely alongside the sound bar.

1 Like

I would like if pred had the ability to attack with his bear hands like I’m concrete jungle

1 Like

Ur right i forgot the ability to take off the mask and all the gear n shit…

Yes that too, but I’m more referring to just straight up pimp handing a bitch

1 Like

I agree on the dismemberment and DEFINITELY on skinning people. Like hey. Why not.

1 Like

More gore is needed.

To hell with all the kids that play this game.

I bet any kids that play PHG own GTA V and we know how graphic that game is lol

1 Like

Especially the sex scenes n shit.

1 Like

A lot of people stop playing pred because of the clunky movement, but the climbing system and climbing branches if you jump in them would be BEAUTIFUL.

1 Like

This is all great. But the only worry is skinning taking to long since missions are a breeze to blow through.

Now idk if that survival game mode is real or not… there was a thread but idk to muchnon it… if that’s the case then skinning bodies would be great

1 Like