What predator gameplay lacks (COFFEE'S IDEAS) Patch 2.19

Predator mechanics:

• Predator should automatically climb obstructing structures when holding jump

• Predator should automatically climb the branches if you leap and it blocks you

• Predator should be able to skin dead bodies and put them on tree’s

• Predator needs to have stealth mode as soon as he enters cloak and crouches

• Predator lacks mayhem gore he can do such as dismemberment

• Predator lacks dismemberment on stealth kills, such as cutting bodies in half, seeing the ripped spine on the bodies etc.

• Sound bar on the left side needs to work with the audio in the game and help tracking the prey and not just be there as cosmetic item.

• Predator lacks visions such as heartbeat vision, analyzing vision (which checks how wounded the person is and checks stats)

7 Likes

@OldKingHamlet send this to QA or whatever the name is for those who approve the ideas idfk…

All i know is this what people wanted from this game when they bought it…

4 Likes

I don’t want dismemberment on the dead bodies.
I wanna slice arms and legs off live ft so they cant run or shoot.

1 Like
  • Predator lacks dismemberment on stealth kills, such as cutting bodies in half, seeing the ripped spine on the bodies etc.

^^

This is what i suggested for live FT.

But i see what you mean and they wont add it no way XD

And like i mean no way in hell as i dont even see them adding it… unless they fully trash the concept and do something new…

Omg gore is over rated.
Its lame.
I have spoken.

1 Like

I WANNA SKIN THE BODIES! and put them on the tree’s!

3 Likes

Go do it In real life xD

2 Likes

FT doesn’t have gore meshes friends. Highly unlikely they remodel for that.
I don’t see much point in skinning people but parkour rework is always welcome.

They have meshes… they used it on predator chestburster model on excavation map.

They can just build it off of that… same with wrist blades stealth kill when it enters the body, in movies it made holes.

D:

how could u say that… there is much more point than that… its the predator LYFE… its the wae the proper wae of living and hunting…

That’s a static asset. And not a chestburster just an autopsy.

Gore physics is an entirely different animal.

Looks like something imploded from inside to outside lol…

Eh depends… this game lacks like 40% of it… its at like 60% gorey…

Chestbursters don’t make giant square incisions lol.
Just a saw and some rib cutters to remove the organs. Nothing AvP.

I meant reworking all the existing models into gore meshes is a different animal and highly unlikely.

1 Like

Fair point… but still a lot of less resourceful game dev companies managed to do so.

Scrap existing stuff for gore?
Usually not much point in working backwards.

I mean if they did early feedback before even making the game… this wouldn’t be a thing… game wouldn’t need any sort of major balance changes or mechanic changes.

But its important they go to the very point for the game core and do what people asked in beta and full release days

That’s not a thing unless you apply for a job at illfonic.

Forum is a minority. They have access to the numbers and internal testing and have a much better idea of whats working and what isnt because they have access to stats and QA & we don’t. Realistically they’ll take ideas that are easily implemented here and there and thats it.
The rest goes according to the devs gameplan.
Buying a game doesnt get you a seat on the dev team if we’re being serious.

1 Like

It is for kickstarter indie game devs.

Thats how subnautica started… and so will the game called Deathground.

Devs are taking all of their community feedback and then combining it with their own concept… before making the game.

Yeah you are right here… cant really say much about it lol…

But then again 45€ for a game that was released as not even early access… kinda shit that devs dont let everyone sit in the dev chair… but thats just me.

It’s not a kickstarter and people have been asking subnautica devs for multiplayer since the beginning of time so shows how much that matters in the end.

1 Like

Polish_20210505_195629353

😜😜

1 Like