What Predator weapon ideas would you like to see?

I myself Love the Whip they used in AvP2. Being able to whip someone from a little ways off and have them either torn in half if low health or tossed off like a rag doll would be epic! But what would you all like to see weapon wise added to the game or maybe a unique idea?

1 Like

Tactical nuke.

1 Like

Invisible noose (AVP)

Tree Net trap (Predators)

Shuriken (AVPR)

Rapid Fire shoulder plasma caster (Predators)

Dual wielding Wrist blades (AVP2010)

3 Likes

I like all of these! The Shuriken I think I’d be using loads but only if they had auto lock on.

I’d like to see the war club not be big steaming dookie

4 Likes

Whip

Shuriken

I would like to to see the longer wrist blades from AvP even just as a cosmetic because they were cool.

Even the long single blade from Predators.

1 Like

Hunting dog from the Predators 2010 movie as an alternative to the target isolation. That you can lvl up and customize separately.

6 Likes

Now that idea, is orgasmic.

1 Like

Actually whip would be cool, maybe a great way to drag a team member away from the group while they’re busy with objectives. Would need to have limited uses or be able to mash “F” to break out of so not to be OP, but if balanced would be fun.

Some kind of mine with laser trip wires that could be placed to block paths. The fireteam could defuse them but this would take time and give the Predator some openings.

It’d be cool to select different skins for the current weapons. Like changing the smart disk into the shuriken from AVP. The Elder sword into an ancient katana (the Hojo Masamune has been missing since WW2, be funny if the game implied the Preds took it, lol) or ancient broadsword. The warclub into an axe, etc. I’ve heard there are some secret mythic items in the game, but outside of a screenshot of a viking axe dropping from the loot boxes I haven’t heard anything else about them. Is it for the Pred?

Fully customizable caster and wrist blades. Being able to select different looks, skins, or change the color of the laser. Be neat to have a perk system for the caster specifically. Choose a faster charge but sacrifice damage, have more splash for full charge but less max damage, etc. Someone else mentioned rapid fire caster. Being able to tweak the functions to suit your playstyle would be cool and make your Pred feel personal.

That would be flipping amazing. Track down the fireteam and make noise/bark to give away location. Fireteam could scare them off with gunfire and they’d run away/de-spawn until the cooldown reset and they could be summoned again. Yeah, this. Great idea.

Illfonic needs to see this idea.

Yeah that’s what I was thinking. The hunting dog couldn’t attack the FT but just track them down and alert the Predator. The FT could possibly hurt or even kill it but the Predator could revive it but the revive just has a cool down or something like that

1 Like

Longer wrist blades would be dope too, maybe an upgraded version having one longer one for range or two for faster attacks?

Also long the hunting dogs idea Whodknee! I hate the tracking method currently…its like how does it know that team is the ideal target without any eyes on them? Hunting dogs ai would be dope! I wouldn’t mind them being able to attack too, bit really low hp like the current mocs.

Even those sky drones the predators use could be an alternative to hunting dogs to find the FT. But I think the dogs would be ththe best alternative!

1 Like

The laser trip wire would be a neat idea too, I saw several ideas for trip wires that would string up players upside down in the trees, and another where it would drag a player in a random direction about 30m.

I’m out of my city currently but was thinking that maybe another weapon would be an explosive trap where you can go up to downed players and rig them. So they still call out for help and when other teammates try to free them, it kills the player downed and downes anyone very close by.

Another idea to toss out maybe If things go south and you used most of your gear, to be able to aim your wrist blades and shoot them out as a last stance. Still able to retrieve them of course. Having only your claws to attack with.

i’d easily like to see the predator mauls
which is basically a bladed tonfa
and probably the shurikans

1 Like

2 blasters(left and right shoulder), that “star” like in the AvP movie, the whip(wolf pred), and very import that blue liquid that wolf used to “clean” everything…would be nice for rescue missions with predator

I totally forgot about the blue liquid! That would be a great game mode of the predator trying to do missions where they would have to use that blue lquid and have mercs trying to steal some tech. If pred gets all tech destroyed, he wins, if mercs steal some tech (takes time and defence) they win. Kind of a ctf but this mode could more ideas…maybe 3 predators and 15 humans?

1 Like

Yap, there’s lots of possibilites in this world,
Do you remember when wolf goes to planet Earth to clean everything and kill aliens? They could make something like that but in the jungle…

• 15 mnts to;
  • destroy/clean all the traces
  • make sure you find that pred mask and blaster that they kill
  • go back to the space ship
  • do it in totaly stealth
1 Like

I would like the FT knife because why settle for a spear, wrist blade, smart disk, elder sword or really anything else when I can have the best weapon ever conceived by mortal minds!!!

2 Likes