What’s everyone’s views on electric cars?

Oh damn dude that sucks!!

And nice mate that ain’t too bad then. What car do you have currently?

1 Like

I have a 2009 ford focus . I had a 2003 focus a few years back and never had any issues with it either. I was considering making my current one a bit more modern and can get a GPS stereo for it pretty cheap . The car I had before that was a 2009 vauxhall zafira , it was a good motor.

What do you have currently?

1 Like

Oh nice man! Focuses are really nice cars tbf! Quite reliable too and have a strong economy.

I currently have a 2017 Volvo v40 d2 :). I love it to pieces, it’s fun to drive, super comfy and its mpg is unreal. Although it’s practicality isn’t the best if I’m being honest, boot isn’t all that great lol

1 Like

Ford are reliable cars . I like the newer volvos, the sort of sporty looking ones . I grew upwith my dad having pretty much a new car every few months 😄 so he had a few volvos

Yeh that’s like the one I have haha. The sporty hatchback one. I have a pic of it, if it will let me share it here

Nope won’t let me share as files too big which is dumb 😂

Yeah , usually you need to compress some images to post them on here . I know which one you are talking about though , they are nice .

I have never been a car guy , but I always found certain cars nice . I was close to buying a dodge calibre at one point but I read they had a lot of issues . In my area everyone seems to have the new Peugeots , the 3008s , they look fucking stunning in the gtr

1 Like

Yeh it certainly is a stunner. I’ll never forget the first day I bought it and filled her up. The cashier just went, that’s a stunning looking car! Made me smile hahha

Won’t lie not so keen on the Peugeots aha

And fortunately and unfortunately I am a massive car person! Hahha, it’s good cuz I have a lot of fun and have great taste in cars, sadly though, it’s also very expensive and the bank don’t like it lmao! Hence why I’m trying to look into sidehustles to invest around 140k into that would help me find and achieve my dreams/dream cars lol

1 Like

My car gets 16 mpg.
But it’s an off roader & it has a v8.

1 Like

I couldn’t cope with that hahah. I need a car that does at least 30MPG for me at least. I cba to have to stop often for fuel but that’s just me hahaha

1 Like

It’s also 20 years old. It has a pretty big tank & I can get 330-350 miles on it.

1 Like

That’s not too bad then tbf

1 Like

Mad max style , I like it

1 Like