What will be this month's Predator? Ideas? Any?

Please be serious to and do not assault my post with memes. Just curious what my fellow players might want. Wouldn’t mind hearing some ideas either about abilities and gadgets and stuff.

And for the love of God no arguing and bullying each other.

Pls and Thk you!

4 Likes

6 Likes

Feel like since the Tiki predator was leaked, we’ll be getting that pacific islander lady (I assume female bc the classes are geared towards male and I think the next few dlcs for the Hunters will be female, just to even things out a bit.

Also they mentioned “Elite Variations” I was told or smth? Or it was in a leak? I wanna see what those armor variations would be and hopefully it’ll be for all classes, or at least base 4 (counting elder and excluding Alpha)

1 Like

I said

I think tiki will either be a skin pattern or the one from the deluxe edition comic. Whether that pred is released this month idk. My money will be on Mr. Black as a make up for Cleo’s lackluster release however ima hold my breath on that.

1 Like

Or some shitty thing like…cringe…trans Pred from 2018

3 Likes

Tiki. Unwanted but it’s what we’re gonna get

1 Like

better be superpreds.

2 Likes

You are just inviting chaos my friend.

As for what is coming:
download (2)

3 Likes

Who cares. It will change nothing.

2 Likes

This forum is strange, I wouldn’t expect them to not post memes.

I’m expecting whatever Berlin turns out being. I’m fairly certain it is a codename but you never know as they weirdly have refused to release more movie characters.

1 Like

Hi

1 Like

If only for the toll

2 Likes

Bro this man @GrimmReaper hasn’t seen star wars

2 Likes

@TheSenate
I did the meme

2 Likes

Praying it has gear and mid-long range weaponry.

Their art team always delivers, let’s see if the gameplay team can shake up the hunt for us!

1 Like