What would you nerf in FT?

Lol maybe flamboyant sometimes xD.
Though im starting to feel you just want me. :3

Lmao.

Maybe~ <3

I think I would nerf the number of revives. I think they should get one down and revive. If they’re down again, death. 3 is really excessive. It’s damn near impossible to fully kill someone if the FT is paying attention

2 Likes

HAH I’m awesome xD. Lol.
Dont worry if we get everything fixed, and get a 2v8 mode we’ll team up. And ft will come to fear our love xD.

Lol hell yea

FUCKING THIS. I legit die laughing every time they say “Audio decoy out!” Like, what the actual fuck is this person thinking.

really tho

To let the team know what’s happening. If you’re throwing it out under the Predator’s nose, saying it won’t matter.

So, technically yes you are correct. I want to preface this with I am not an expert - but at basic training we had it DRILLED into our skulls that Demons in Hell better fucking hear if you are throwing a grenade.

Now, I generally think audio decoy’s by a Special Forces unit break this rule. I also think that an audio decoy’s purpose is much different than others - you typically want to distract or cause confusion. The intent of throwing the grenade is literally negated by their statement.

I agree with you there, throwing certain utility should still actually prompt a ft response

If you don’t state to your team that the gunfire is fake, the team would react to it normally. I usually throw one when we leave an area, so the predator is a step behind us.