What Your Currently Doing Right Now

Congratulations 🎊 🎉 🎈🍾

That’s Awesome Man Yeah I Hate The Hairnets They’re Annoying Plus I Always Keep Mine In Braid & Half My Head Is Shaved So There’s That Too lol

We need to catch up man hmu whenever your on next I’m about to jump on now

For sure man. I unfortunately won’t be on until sometime next week from the look of things. My brother has taken sick and I’m staying with him & my parents until he is better. Trying to take care of him while staying as far away as possible (due to me being immunocompromised) is an interesting balancing act.

1 Like

Absolutely man I respect that’s awesome hopefully he gets better soon but yeah just hmu whenever man it’s been forever I’m always down to have some fun

1 Like

For sure man! I look forward to it!

1 Like

Everybody shut the fuck up and be positive for once.

There, solved. Anyways, back to the topic at hand

2 Likes

Thanks Man lol 😂 I’ve been trying to stay on subject it’s not easy these days

2 Likes

Like, a little bit of off topic is fine, but trying to bring up old drama, ffs it’s done, move on.

And with something like this, where it’s positive and beneficial, even I’m contributing helpfully and not just posting random stuff to cause a fight.

Please, can we stop feed the troll? Just ignore his posts like he didn’t posted anything.

Let’s keep it on topic. For example, I am procrastinating instead of doing my work 🤦

3 Likes

The whole thing. Like your mama probably told you; if you don’t have anything nice to say, better to not say anything at all. Trash talking each other about the game is okay, just keep the insults purely based on play and not personal.

Currently working but I’ve been playing through the older Spider-Man game in my free time!

4 Likes

Oh nice what spiderman are you playing ?

1 Like

Web of Shadows Was A Good One But I will always have a soft spot for the Spider Man Game for PS2 with Tobey

Lol that’s nevva gonna happen.

Outside of PHG, I’m eating an apple crumble. Does anyone else eat like this? You flip the whole thing upside-down and then devour the apple part first, then whack the top back in the oven for 10mins. When it’s nice and crispy cut it in quarters and eat it like flapjack.

2 Likes

I might have to try that next time I make an apple crumble. Sounds goood.

1 Like

It is.

1 Like

Good morning, doing some DaddyYautja business… We were at swimming lesson with little huntress. After that we went through park and snow storm caught us.

You can tell I have obsession with skiing. Normal parents push the stroller straight, I have to make powder turns ⛷️😉

5 Likes

Yeah be careful we got hit a little last night I’m just waking up to see how everything is wish me luck lol 😂

Woke Up In ICE 🧊

One Car Down 🚘 One More To Go 🚙

2 Likes

This is all very well and good, but I feel the need to state that… Facebook has a purpose. If you keep trying to reform a gaming forum, a mob will turn up outside your house without warning. Trust me, I know.

1 Like

Are you saying I should use this for Facebook?