What Your Currently Doing Right Now

I Feel Like Having A Thread Where You Can Post Your Daily Routine Or Just Show People What Your Currently Doing Right Now Outside Of PHG.

I Feel Like This Would Help Get To Know Who Some Of Us Are & What Our Life Can Be Like Sometimes Plus It Would Be Cool To See What Everyone’s Up To When They’re Not Playing I’ll Start It Off!!!

Here’s Me Making 3 Musketeers Pancakes 🥞 For People At My Job What Are You Guys Currently Up To?

4 Likes

This belongs in the off topic section, it has nothing to do with the game.

1 Like

Pwillie kaka you eh.

1 Like

I agree, this belongs in to the off topic section. So does Anybody got something to complain about? for example. I wonder why you haven’t commented on that thread too @Scarface_1983 ? Isn’t that hypocritical? Just asking.

Toxicity on this forum decreased below acceptable level? So you decided to bully another person?

@Kassinaillia can you please clarify if aggressive attacks against other players are exclusively forbidden in Post your videos here thread or does it apply on whole forum?

1 Like

Thank You 😊 I Fixed It So There Isn’t A Problem I’m Done Fighting I Was Just Trying To Make Something Nice

Yo whatever the fuck resulted from that shitshow in the end, I meant for people to complain about the game, not their depressing lives.

Pancakes 🥞 For Everyone!!!

2 Likes

This really tires me. When people post something nice they get bullied on this forum.

Just made coffee… only for myself as I am at home office 😞 Hope our lives return to normal this year.

2 Likes

Same man but here we can post our down time & what we’re doing I think we will
Find out we probably all have a lot in common and can grow with one another not just in PHG.

We’re a community it’s not perfect but people will come around again for now let’s just keep it going I appreciate everything hope your having a good morning in a few hours I’ll be off lol gotta love 3rd shift life

What I Look Like At Work lol 😂

Lunch Lady - Willie

Those that don’t know I work at a Hemp Factory & We Have To Wear Hairnets But Not Beardnets? Idk 🤷‍♂️ tbh idc the Hairnets are funny 😄

3 Likes

What a great idea @Dexter ! We have so “toxic” community on Twitch. I think you should try to build yours too, you will like it.

Where I said you were bullying someone?

1 Like

Band

1 Like

Tell me that peanut butter isn’t for the pancakes

1 Like

Ohhh yeah lol 😂

I’m at school suffering

2 Likes

Damn it pizza 🍕

I’m sending a team to come get you

KND

If you get this your the best lol 😂

Lol at my job hair and beard nets are a requirement. Along with a sterile full body iso suit.

Oh man, it has been so long since we last talked I forgot to tell ya about my new job!

1 Like

So, I’ve started a new job at a pharmaceutical production plant working quality control.

2 slots were available for the positions and me and my best friend in the entire school got the slots.

We get 2 days a week off campus to go there and work full day shifts. It’s a paid internship too, making double my old pay with less hours per week then my old job at the veterinary hospital.

Gonna use the money we make to pay our way through college. Literally living the dream right now, on my way to MD!

4 Likes

That’s dope dude, grats!

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes