What's Februarys paid dlc?

Her sniper has a TV remote in it lol

1 Like

Im purposing a theory.

Maybe we are on the otherside of the game planet?

Maybe that’s how super preds play into this?

Unless it’s pre Predators 2010?

Excited to see what happens

I stand by my prediction even if it is proven wrong

Because it would be funny if it was Lex instead of Isabelle

1 Like

she better be pretty…or else i’m not buying!

For me this is another useless dlc. I rather pay for more maps, weapons, missions, etc. This female FT member isnt going to make this game feel fresh.

Agreed

1 Like

Nothing’s canon aside from tapes tbh. Maybe she’ll come with tapes but I feel like that was a 1 time arnold thing.

1 Like

And to tie up of 2010 Predators or provide a new story may be hard to digest for the gen pop.

I’d honestly love it, but they may be going for the bigger audience on this one?

If she comes with her own tapes I see 2 options: (predictions)

Her monolouging about getting off the preds planet and seeking vengeance after a possible death of Royce? (Close the door on that character)

Or

Her developing intell and possibly her adventures leading up to being beamed up by the Predators 2010

Both get me excited :)

1 Like

That would be spot on! I don’t quite like the comic afterwards,but to tie it up to the beginning of the movie would be awesome and find out what really happened and how the cast got into the air parachuting like that!

I still support this theory until proven otherwise

1 Like

Otro post de esto? Estais tontos? 10000 temas iguales molestaros en leer y escribir en el tema y ni crear por crear, normal que illfonic pase de leer

Maps are free as well as weapons show up free down the line. They’re not guaranteed to launch with paid DLC but can easily launch alongside Isabelle.

I’d much rather have Isabel then Lexington, complete with V/O from Alice Braga.

Or…maybe the game preserve is gauntlet mode, and she’s dropped to help introduce that?

1 Like

I hope your right. This game would be awesome with a multiple predator mode vs 12 fireteam.

2 Likes

I wonder how powerful that sniper is going to be. The latest weapons on FT left me wanting. The only good one that I still use is the hammerhead. The plasma weapons I find meh and the rocket launcher is shit… The other mercenary or whatever its called with no custom sights or extended mag is also shit, perhaps good for PS guys that can’t aim (and I mean those that can’t aim, not PS players in general).

Im just hoping for Mr black to come alongside her.

We have already found out: So the February paid DLC character is Isabelle from Predators

They can introduce new characters, maps, weapons, or anything.
If they don’t improve the gameplay and balance of this game, the AI behaviour and correct the existing bugs/glitches, i’m not gonna spend another cent on this game.

Actually if you can aim with the RPG it’s very good. Unleashed and Yajutas bane.