Whats the Invisibility comparison on Wolf with other classes?

As always, good overview. 👍

Although, his stamina pool is low, the regeneration rate is equal to hunter types, so adrenal is not necessary, but still a good option for mobile play styles.

1 Like

I like him for the speed and high energy together with infinite thermal. Assassin I feel its too situation despite the fact that it did help me one shot people by hitting them with plasma in the ass a few times. But it can be usefull in situation where you are trying to shoot an arrow on the ft after hitting him with the combi as many tend to use a syrette and turn their back on you.

Most the builds I used on him include dithered lens+downrange then I tried multiple options as the third perk since he has the points to spare.

2 Likes

awesome awesome , still

at this very moment, you stood still for more than three seconds…there is no indicatiion that from your perspecttive that you’ve become invisible from cloak?

It is a monumental shame that even though the game states that there is a change in invisibility status but we as the predator WILL NOT HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE OF THIS FROM OUR PERSPECTIVE!!!?!? is n’t this a shame? yet every single predator has a unique profile to this trait?!

1 Like

next dlc scar celtic traker august

@YOUNGOZ
Shut the fuck up

THANKS MAN

Y como lo sabes ?? O lo deseas ??? 🤔

Jesus fuckin christ what I wouldn’t give for someone like you during the war. Just so full of optimism and hope. Be nice to have someone like you next to me in a fight even if you wouldn’t last long.

Everything they’ve ever done right is a glitch or exploit and some day you’re gonna realize that dude. They don’t care about you, their products, or anything but their next pay check. They’re just like you man. All they wanna do is get by till the next fuckery hits them.

Nothing they’ve done right is intentional, and nothing they’ve done wrong was an accident. All they’ve been trying to do is build a cash cow but even after all this time you believe in them. Like a God or something Jesus christ no one is gonna fix this. They got your money and their gone. I should have listened to @Arnie.schwarzewigger forever ago and got my money back.

All they’ve done is lure people in with the namesake, like the namesake. Get a clue bro they don’t care about this game, they got Ghostbusters and that had a way bigger following and fan base.

Get savage again bro and realize no one is coming to save this game…no one

1 Like

You should have