WHEN!? FUCKING WHEN?!

I’m a millennial, you retarded shit gibbon.

I don’t remember black, and/or trans lives being relegated to “politics.” Slop cunt.

Wtf is this thing even saying rn lmfao. Pure gold.

5 Likes

My gf, wanna go breh? Fight me!

Ok m8.

Does anyone here even care about this stuff? Female Pred looks good and it’s a good option, I play the game the same way I play as a near naked buff alien using metal thongs and hunting sweaty muscular man in a jungle.

3 Likes

Maybe they just need more time to build the female version of those Predator’s out?

The Elder Predator and the Jungle Hunter were both male Predators in the films — so I can see why they are only male.

However, the Samurai Predator is not from the films, so I don’t know anything about the basis for that build.

Maybe the boob hormones cut their life short and then they never make it to Elder? If skies the limit and all.

Or maybe they have to take a anti-boob hormoes or they are slowly replaced by their natural/born hormones by the time they make it to Elder and they loose the boobs? If skies the limit.

Also per the lore the Samurai are copying the Yautja style and not the other way around.

Also also, Elder predator is a specific character in the lore/movies and not a generic title. Like the og Jungle Hunter /87 Predator. So at least for Elder, skies not so much the limit.

Also also also, here we are assuming Elder is old just because of the name. Shame on us all!

Also also also also, you could be body shaming a perfectly lovely and self confident independent fully female Predator with a male like figure. Did you bother to ask how Elder identifies before making these insensitive comments and demands?

5 Likes

@Ilffonic OP has tits. Add female samurai predator now
!

5 Likes

That doesn’t sound very tolerant of you. Surely you can aggressively vent about BLM anywhere else though?

1 Like

@Courier lol

Why in the ever loving fuck would I be tolerant to ANY of you fucks who come here to insult me, and dismiss me. If you’ve got NOTHING to say here you could have opted to FUCK OFF?

https://twitter.com/delaneykingrox/status/1214326620309221376

illfonic, you’re fucking lazy, and just because you have some brown nosing losers in this thread that are I guess “happy” with this joke of a product. . . (not really, they just think their perceived problems of the game are “more important”, and therefore they’re here dismissing my OP/comments because they want you to work on THEIR problems instead of mine/the people who agree with me) Which is ADORABLE, because it’s NOT EVEN HARD to add more gender/sex variance/combinations to your fucking game. Idiots like the naysayers here don’t fucking matter. You will ALWAYS have losers who are placated by the status quo enough to just neg on anyone complaining about anything. That’s all they are.

It’s struggling to find the right forum to freak out on O_o

4 Likes

We’re gonna need some backup, over. @Courier

3 Likes

Aaaand we got another baby crying over the dumbest shit, needing to be pandered to, and cursing everyone that doesn’t share his/her ideals/opinions. Get out of here with that shit if you’re going to talk like a 7th grader raging over a troll.

6 Likes

Just slap a Predator mask on this and you have yourself a new class.

Armed with the mythical “Yautja Golf Club”, this Predator has been seeking revenge against the Joels of the universe that did her wrong. Now she joins the deadliest of the hunting grounds
20200630_170828

9 Likes

lol.

1 Like

Can you rather get mad on the right thing about the actual game like them not fixing crossplay, getting kicked, pig spawns, predator still automatically eats pigs and claims people… the fucking plasma caster triangle animations dont work… predlocks

4 Likes

No offense but this is a minor problem in the giant shit list of problems this game has. They need to add more maps and game modes as well as bug fixes before they add more cosmetic options. Not that I don’t disagree with you that they should allow more customization options but screaming like a toddler on the forums does nothing but make everyone disregard you.

5 Likes

I couldnt fucking care about a single rats ass over fucking customization and shit…

Jesus christ like people… can we fucking work together and vote for the same thing that is needed in game… stop requesting stupid ass shit to be added in game…

6 Likes

I think what you’re not understanding here is that yes it sucks that there isn’t female options for those two classes but compared to the landfill of other problems we have…it’s really miniscule in comparison to the more game breaking shit.

4 Likes