WHEN!? FUCKING WHEN?!

Can you people who get mad over stupid ass shit like aim your anger on the proper right thing and get banned for saving this game from dying…

Cause honestly at this rate i dont really see a save from this cause they are few steps behind actual Evolve game that had actual optimization and content and everything… all it actually fkd was paid dlcs and stupid content no one needed… Just ugh… please i beg realise this issue…

Get this thing banned though cause spewing toxicity into the forums and nothing more. Do us all a favor and tag @Courier

4 Likes

So much to process here…

1 Like

I don’t think we’re gonna, but maybe they will give us “big mama” or the female who nets Dutch from the book for the game.

2 Likes

In Evolve’s case it was killed mostly because of the bad rep caused by the extremly expensive DLCs, when the actual content dropped, it was already too late.

What Illfonic can do is fix the core of the game, make it be well balanced and with high performance as quickly as possible, and then drop some content with viable price.
This game had a pretty solid launching and some good “views” with the public, but nothing that could easily attract people. If the game had it’s price reduced, then it could help alot.

I feel like this could be a possible content, most likely it could be. Really hope so, a egyptian looking female Predator could be really cool.

4 Likes

What killed the game was them getting bad rep then them doing evolve stage 2 which was free and actual people who bought the game and also DLCS got a boot in their ass…

The more i feel like they are on the same path if they end up making the game free or cheap af

1 Like

Yeah I’m pretty sure we’re gonna get the female pred who netted dutch

2 Likes

Except TRS actually said all of those who bought the Stage 1 would gain exclusive access to future content and unique itens, but 2K “pulled the plug” before they could do anything, they only had time to launch “Bobcycle”.

Evolve major problems were the bad rep caused by the DLCs price, rather difficult mechanics for regular players and a relative long matchmaking, just look around how much this game was bashed even tho the core gameplay was fun.

The whole game was fun… literally the game had such a perfect balance cause stage 1 monster was not on par with hunters… then stage 2 was on par but would lose a lot of HP but could risk it to kill them and they respawn with one chunk less of HP… which was a fking briliant idea… the whole game was brilliant and ahead of its time… literally lol…

Then stage 3 is generally hunters fault if they couldnt deal much damage to the monster before stage 3 cause if they dont dmg it enough it could take down the relay point core thingy… or it could stomp them…

Actually the game was excellent example of actual balance…

What ruined it was human greed all i can say… i disgust people… i know they have to earn money but jesus christ… We paid 40€ or more for an unfinished product that still looks like it is in beta but is trying hard to be early access and also trying hard to be a full product with no issues and content… oh my fking god…i cant dude my OCD… who planned this… i wanna know… Just like around the actual corona time… is this really just a cash grab money grab… the peak of human greed

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s normal to suck at the beggining of a game, but anyone playing with a decent enough team and with enough experience under your belt, could find the game pretty fun to play.

Everyone had to have enough experience with all hunters, I learned how to properly use all of them, with Assault and Trapped being my favorite, as a Assault you had not just cause damage, but attract the damage to yourself, block the monsters attacks and trade. A good Trapper was a work of art, I learned how to track, control and pick the arena, it was so fun.

The balancing was also top notch, can’t say otherwise, well atleast with later characters like Behemoth and the “variations”. But all legacy characters were pretty balanced.

Agreed, which is a shame because the actual content released and planned was quite impressive, hunters switching classes and monsters evolving(Kala was supposed to become a monster) was quite cool.
I just blame 2K’s greedy tactics.

I mained support… the chick with jetpack was one of my fav… which came very late… cabot if i recall… i gave him a try he was okay… but i just mained the OG support the guy with orbital strike… its so good if monster was evolving then you just see his HP drop…

But like… ah… idk…

In this scenario i wish i was a billionare to donate 1 mil € to illfonic to tell them this is your payment now… just fix the game and dont focus on DLCs… people want actual playable and fun experience

1 Like

Cabot is better as acting as a side Trapper and with the likes of Tesla Markov and Hyde duo to his damage amp.

Hank, yeah that orbital strike was awesome, not gonna lie to you, but I liked the OG system of Evolve State 1, picking a fight in a closed area was a bad spot to Hank because it negates his orbital strike, so a good Trapper also needed to think about this too.

I’m not sure if this would work as expected, you got to find a right balance between fixing the game and updating it, but the money would certainly help alot, it would give them alot of freedom to handle the game.

In pred 2 was elder a female
In the original pred was 87 a female
is the samurai pred fig or anytime we see a samurai pred is he a female?
Look we want the dreads for female preds but movie preds should be what they are and they arnt female preds do u want Arnold to be a female too?

3 Likes

People in this current era want gender equality… so be it … understand their needs so you dont get fkd because they will think of you as a person that hates females and does not accept females as equel to males… so yeah man @Idunno56 i suggest trust me dont go this path… they will find any possible word you said to turn it againts you and call you out for hating women…

Just let them be i dont really mind but right now game only needs is actual bug fixing…

1 Like

There is only one rule in Golf Club.

Joel dies!

2 Likes

I’m getting a distinct ‘angry Trans’ vibe here.

Anyway, I’m off to the Tomb Raider forum to yell about their not being a character model with a dick.

7 Likes

3 Likes

I literally just made a post saying the same thing but i did not purchase this goofy samurai crap till they fix crosshairs, party groups, and give us more maps and modes.

Next thing will be asking for a female Jungle Hunter.
Fuck NO.
Like I’m all for lgbt rights and equality and shit but some people are just fucking triggered by anything I swear man. They make the ppl who are actually standing up for important civil-rights related stuff look like fucking idiots to everyone else because of their braindead childish attitude

The elder is Greyback, so it stays that way.

They will very likely add female only classes in the future, it’s almost a no brainer if you listen to the dutch tapes.

3 Likes

Yea I know mannnn but do u agree at all

1 Like