WHEN!? FUCKING WHEN?!

We need a gay predator and a black predator. Lmao this is so dumb.

3 Likes

Ofcourse i agree lmao im a stereotypical guy… i live my life as how i like my movies… old… I said it… call me a boomer and what you want idc xD…

OK BOOOMERRR… anyways elder pred is male… end of story

2 Likes

I am really disappointed on a lot of you for engaging this obvious pathetic troll. Let it starve.

They are characters that’s why. They are a specific sex for the same reason that in the spiderman game you can’t make him female. It’s that simple.

The other classes let you choose because they are generic predators and not specific characters.

You probably get mad that James Bond is always a guy.

Go be offended by something else.

7 Likes

What’s funny though is that the Samurai feels more like a custom predator than an existing one. Unlike jungle hunter or elder he doesn’t have a different face or features.

At least they gave players the courtesy of using their predlocks. Now I can put my girl’s hair in a bunch thanks to samurai predator lmao.

1 Like

Really, do you have to own him to do this?

Put your hair up.

What the fuck is this thread even?

Jesus christ.

@Courier make me a moderator please.

1 Like

@OnlyHereForThePreds1 You obviously need to get your head straight bc I have NEVER SEEN someone write a WHOLE FUCKIN ESSAY over a gender option for a fuckin Sci-Fi creature… like dude honestly who tf cares about alien titties and coochie. It’s not like you’re ever gonna tap it ya fuckin virgin creep. Ranting and obsessing over female Predator options… wow what a time we live in.

2 Likes

All of you can die for all I care tbh.
That’s basically what you’re telling ME anyways, right? STFU with ur dirty tranny problems and thoughts, right? You’re all pathetic, and I’m so glad I can at least rip out your spines and skulls ingame in perpetuity. You all are why there even ever ARE “Angry Trans.” It never mattered what I had to say, it only mattered that “I dare” to not HIDE the fact that I am. Choke on the next monster drink, and cheeto bags you fat neckbearded friendless losers eat. I hope you all get COVID-19 at your next family/date gathering at a reopener protest and DIE.

“I’m all for LGBT rights and all” No the fuck you aren’t. Shut the fuck up.

“What do you want next? A female Arnie?” No, that’s fucking stupid. YOU’RE fucking stupid. STFU. Go burn with your pathetic strawman that you built. Here’s some fucking matches to play with. SHOO.

“Alien tiddies and coochie” STFU. You haven’t seen one alien coochie, or dong. Please tell me where on the doll the trans community touched you, oh wait. . . It’s your people’s touching YOURSELVES to mine, because we won’t TOUCH YOU UNLESS YOU PAY US ;-P
They bothered to make alien tiddies in the first place. You got a problem with me saying there should be more? Blame illfonic for opening pandoras box in the first place regarding this issue. If you make monster girl titties an options the LGBT community will follow soon after. That’s to be expected. Hell even you fucking cis hets get in on that YOURSELVES SO STFU. NOTHING I said was REMOTELY out of the ordinary regarding ANYTHING. Least of all the amount of salt, or vitriol. Read ANYONE ELSE’S angry OP and it won’t be much different.

TL;DR
In short stay mad, and die mad about the Trans Pred player repeatedly kicking your asses.

2 Likes

Stop it

5 Likes

Christ people are cancer. Y’all need to chill.

I feel you. Ive felt this way about every single class aside from dutch. The lack of customization for these special classes that we are paying for (which are pay to win btw) is pretty fucking disgusting

But i will agree with the people who say there is bigger fish to fry. Frankly the rest of the game is just as half baked as these “dlc” and I feel like I was the first of the people to come out and straight up say how fucked this game is at this point and no one listens. Tbh I just recommend everyone boycott the dlcs. They have no intention of fixing this game. And while it hurts because boycotting the dlcs is the only way to send a message and make their next game better, it will also almost certainly doom what little life this game has left.

1 Like

Illfonic terminating topics be like:
Hasta La Vista

2 Likes

Well laddie freakin dah… go live in van down by the river you fucking lunatic

4 Likes

The fact that you’re wishing death upon people because they disagree with you shows you have some underlying problems. Maybe you should take a break from the forums and go get some help.

5 Likes

A reasonable and potentially valid point, expressed unreasonably, irrationally and rudely.

You have not done your case any justice here.

I personally have no issue with there being male/female models for each class. Nor would I care if there were classes that were locked to a female gender in the future.

What I do have a problem with is your f*cking sense of entitlement expressed in this post.

and while “Lore” isn’t everything, it does mean something. The Predator franchise is much loved by many, and ‘butchering the lore’, would likely drive away far more players than a lack of a gender for a particular class.

Stop being so selfish.

9 Likes

Trollin or not: What a whiny little bitch

3 Likes

I really don’t believe the OP’s a she, never once in my life have I seen a woman that talks like that… Then again if she is from the western part of the world… The term she is a very vague term so. Perhaps its like the “ITS MA’AM” individual.
You will excuse me for not reading all those replies IF it was made clear what she is.

That is how I see the OP :P

4 Likes

Yep, I was right.

Not a genuine Transwoman, who deserve compassion, but likely one of those narcissistic, fey males who think dying their hair purple and wearing makeup qualifies them as fully fledged women.

Next she’ll be telling us to suck on her ‘big fat lady dick’ like so many other of her compatriots did recently to JK Rowling when she tried to stand up for women’s rights.

1 Like

Rosa Parks DLC?