WHEN IN SUMMER?!?!

When is Aliens: FT coming out?

Early, middle, late?

Cant wait to play it!

1 Like

Since most summer games come out after E3 which is usually held in July. I cam safely assume it will be after July. Most likely a late summer title.

Same, cant wait to play.

Also lead dev team of old Ubisoft that made AC 1 - Brotherhood have recently made a new studio and sony and Disney have given them rights to a unannounced IP atm so fingers crossed for a single player pred game

1 Like

Late summer

It was hinted at in the latest IGN video that highlighted the different Marine classes

In fact the interviewer said “…when the game comes out later this summer?”

2 Likes

Or literally a take over of the shell of a game we have been playing for the past year xD

Along with properly done campaign!

1 Like

Great news!

1 Like

It doesnt look that good.
It looks repetitive with no real depth to it.

Only reason I’m telling you this, is so you can go in with low expectations.
I wouldnt expect game of the year is all im saying.

Anything releasing can and will be better than PHG.

That’s the expectation I’m going in with.

Yeah my expectations are already low because Aliens: FT is going to be Cold Iron studios First game

LMAO(Marvel’s Avengers)
It’s way worse and it’s continuing to get worse

2 Likes

Play world war z for the exact experience you will get with this game

It will be decent

Nothing mind blowing

Zero replay value except to fulfill your need to blast xenos

Hopefully they plan to make DLC or implement PvP

Doesn’t seem worth $59.99

I predict ps4 performance will be bad as well since they have only shown PC gameplay

Can’t recommend a preorder

Definitely wait for the reviews and console gameplay footage

2 Likes

I feel this is a stepping stone to get us a true AvP games. The last few Aliens game the Aliens were lack luster and I hope this one will give them a sense of fear they had in AvP

Lol you not lying there. That game tanked so hard

Aliens: isolation is the answer

1 Like

Yeah If I wanted to fight Puppy dog aliens. The alien Ai there were trash and are right up there with being a waste of code. No scare factor at all

Literally the best alien AI ever created but ok

1 Like

They were a yawn fest so predictable. Isolation was only good by the atmosphere the game set up. Other than that cut and dry Alien Ai

I could never get that fucker away from me for more than 5 seconds. Didn’t matter if I snuck my way to the other side of the map, it would always b-line it over to my general area.

Hell in one instant he had me cornered, thankfully I had just acquired the flamethrower, I’d drive it off but not even 2 seconds later it would come back to that same area. Thankfully I managed to gain enough “space” to move to a room were I could actually hide and move on, and just when I ran out of flamethrower gas too.

It’s AI was actually scary ,but it was annoying as hell to deal with in some situations.

tenor-3-1

1 Like

I have world war z for ps4 , but never really played it . Is it worth the install?

No one really plays it

It’s fun but not much depth

I’d say beat it with four friends and then delete it

It can be beat in a day or less

I have it and haven’t beat it yet so I’m down to play it

1 Like