Where are my female yautja fans at?

Am I the only one who plays female predator I don’t see any love for the female yautja keep in mind there are multiple teams in illfonic the cosmetic team the gameplay and map design so cosmetics are always possible I personally just want better female body types female yautja are legendary hunters who rival men in sneakiness and other aspects they were more tactical and fought with deception there are so many possibilities and yet we have scout female,hunter female and berserker female that’s plain unfair there is always possibilities of elder females they would have to fight but they fought there hardest some are just ruthless thanks you for reading this I hope cosmetic team gets sight of this because I like to be a sneaky female yautja but it would be more fun to have different bodies for the samurai, elder and alpha predator females thanks

3 Likes

I mean yes pls but if we get female based classes isn’t that the same there doing right now?
Ex
Samurai (only male specified class)

I really don’t care about The gender aspect in a video game I’ll play either but a request for just female based classes is pretty dumb it should go either way if you wanna push it meaning JH ELDER ALPHA and SAMURAI should have female options
Personally elder and Jh should not have the option at all same goes for alpha but because a few ppl have been complaining why not

1 Like

I think they alright… I got one loadout… Red and gold! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOdAdEgu5uo

I’m just saying they have the body format it isn’t that hard to just throw some clothes on and a different skin onto a skin of hunter/scout/ berserker and people have to stop arguing about cosmetics there are 3 or more departments cosmetics are being made as-well as maps by a different team also I am a concept artist so I know how pretty simple this really is I have taken consideration and looked at artwork for this game and just it’s very bland

The clothes and “outfits” are really just recommits and slight tweaking of original predator format having you know 4 body types would bring something new and don’t start me with fire team it’s called an overlap tool I’ve used it before it’s just copy and paste hats with slight tweaks that’s why these skins roll out so fast since they don’t put time into it and the weapons animation switch that’s it the same size and same motions just switching animation design

Recolors and patterns* I can drag patterns from photoshop there using these easy hacks and it’s pretty sad coming from an artist myself :/

I’m sure we’ll get some more female predators, I think right now they’re more focused on getting preds that we know into the game such as city hunter, scar and Mr black from predators maybe after those we’ll see.

I use the female for my Scout Predator.
Although I don’t really play Scout anymore, as I feel like it’s made mostly obsolete by Elder (due to the way I play).

I’d be happy if they made a Female type available for all Predator classes.

I can see why they did it for the elder, jungle hunter and alpha predator. Those yautjas got a seperat body model and face. The only thing that bugged me with the alpha is that the predlocks aren’t usable on female predators, when the males can use everything. The samurai predator on the other hand uses the exact same model as the hunter. It’s not really a specific character like the others, so they could have given a female variant.

If you ask me there are still a lot of unused costumization option lying around, like different sounds for the females, there are actually finished models of different forhead crest things, wich I’d like to be able to choose.

Maybe someday they’ll bring in the female predator that pinned dutch to the wall? That would be an interesting addition in my opinion, and they can get really creative with it.

1 Like

How has Fire not popped in an spammed thread thread with thicc female Pred’s?

J/k aside, I can’t wait to buy Dutch’s Princess. I very much look forward to what they have planned for her.
I also wish the Alpha hair could be equipped on the female models, little disappointed that it can’t.

2 Likes

Hopefully in one of the next updates, like they did with the thick predlocks for males.

Im up for that but first they need to fix the bugs then add better core gameplay mechanics and then they can continue with cosmetics and classes

Separate departments.

IMHO, the female yautja could go through some iterations. I think the ones that stand out have a variety of body types and moods that strike me as more intelligent and dominant. The one we got right now looks a bit like she should be the stay at home mom.

1 Like

I always play both genders as I tend to create characters with my own backstory for them and shit. Two of my Preds are a pair that usually mate/hunt together.

1 Like

Wow

1 Like

The emphasis was intended to be in the hunt together half of that, lmao. I only included that because any kind of dedicated relationship is something relatively unheard of in Yautja culture in the comics/novels at least. The literal only reason I mentioned it, lol. They are a dedicated pair and its unusual.

If anyone hasn’t noticed yet. Female yautjas got a different roar with that update now.

1 Like

What does it sound like?

CHHRRRRCCHCCAARCHHhhhhh…

3 Likes