Where is the jungle map?

I cannot seem to find the jungle map anymore in private matches, did they drop that map and now only offer the derailed and backwater?

1 Like

Apparently there was a major bug this patch with it so they yoinked it while they fix. Check announcements tab. Updates about it are there.

1 Like

That is garbage!!!

They better add another map right along with it when they put it back up. I use that in private matches to make my cash and train with new Predators…

“We heard you want maps! Well. Here at Illfonic. We aim to displease. So we’re removing one instead.”

Or they’re simply incompetent since they obviously don’t even test out the shitty patches they put out.

3 Likes

Its something they will likely hotfix back in in the next few days, it wont be out of rotation for long.

Arguably they did test, as they caught the bug and decided to disable the map with this patch.

2 Likes

I thought we were supposed to get the 87 skin for Dutch and access to different shoulder cannon skins as well in this update? This was very sad. Too boot the nerfed the Predator’s net as well. Why o why do you Devs keep taking from the Predators… This is becoming more and more Fireteam Hunting Grounds with each update…

They never said that though. Thats a bad case of listening to leaks too much. If that stuff is coming out, its further down the pipeline. One thing that we cant fault illfonic for, is that when they do tell us whats coming, they give it to us. Nothing more, nothing less.

By removing content? Yeah. Some fix.

1 Like

Wait so there’s only 2 maps now??? Yea fuck this game and fuck illfonic. Literally the stupidest devs I’ve ever seen. We ask for more maps and they take away a map instead of giving us more lol

Except they havent removed content. thats over-dramatizing it.

Obviously its not ideal, but it was either that or release with a known gamebreaking bug and hope people dont notice. They did the right thing and seem keen on getting the map back into rotation within the next couple days at most.

Yep you got it genius, overgrowth is gone forever deleted from the game on accident. You can go now.

Lmao I wonder how illfonic defines ASAP?

1 Like

Dont get me wrong, im all for lampooning illfonic for their dumb shit, but this is one of the arguments that crosses the petty line and really solves nothing imo.

Would you rather they kept it in rotation and while it’s glitched/unplayable? Would you bitch about it still? I can agree with adding more maps but this complaint is unnecessary and pretty stupid.

Well, I say this week, IF they trully “already fixed it”. But atleast the releases updates quite often, so I expect to be released soon.

Mhmm. Since releasing this “patch” was so critical.

I can’t access the map. It may as well be gone then.

No drama here, honey. Just facts. Something cultists tend to be immune to.

1 Like

I say you mess things up, you make up for those mistakes with a gift to those who have been faithful to this game since day one. I want another map as well and Dutch’s other skin for this screw up!!!

1 Like