Where is the update?

Im near to quitt this game. Developers dont react there is no other information no apologies about being late with update no communication in forum i dont realy know why they doing that…
I play several other games at the same time world of warships legends for example they can keep every date of update. They cant tell me " its because of corona" shit … other studios can keep date of update so you should too lazy ass you want money for it then work for it bitch …

1 Like

Pretty sure in some parts of the world, it has only been the 26th for approximately 20 mins at the time of writing this… Give it about 10-12 hours.

3 Likes

Its 9:33 in the morning here man. Relax 😆

No surprise about a dely just like in a month or two there be reviews on phg “how it all went wrong” lmfao, mark my words.

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!

SEE WHERE DEADEYE BITCHES OUT FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME CAUSE HES A BIIIIIIIIIITCH

I love this, the community cant wait a few hours like an fucking addict. And im sorry to say but nobody cares that you quit this game we dont even know you and have never seen you in the game. Btw they actually posted something about the update

3 Likes

This game sucks! That’s why I’m waiting to post to the games Internet forum a minute after midnight cause I don’t have my dlc to bitch about!!! MOM MICROWAVE MY CHICKEN TENDIES AND CLEAN MY FLESHLIGHT, MOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!

2 Likes

The games so fucking bad everyones creaming over a skin and gun lmfao

Lol see now the second part makes sense. The game doesn’t suck as bad as you say but I’ll give you that the DLC is a little weak. But in June it’s free so I don’t give much a shit. Because, you know, I’m a rational fucking human being.

Audio tapes lmfao it better be free lol

I know that nobody cares there are many ppl like me waiting for fixes 4 the game since release and it would be much easier to wait if they give us some more attention
I think they are struggling with this game and if thats the case they have to answer on forums

You were literally the one busting a nut about getting the new DLC

I won’t pay but if someone else wants to that’s their prerogative. Aka I don’t care and I still get to enjoy it so not worth complaining.

Im waiting for some mug to youtube the dlc first before i take anymore gambles with this mess lol

2 Likes

This company cant just make an update every week because ist not that easy to make new content as you may think. And if you currently dont like the game just make a pause and wait for the next update, you dont need to quit.

They already said this was the free dlc. This guy just opens his mouth so he doesn’t forget how to breath. Also he’s over here making fun of people for being excited when like not a whole week ago he was flipping out about how he’s gonna get it

1 Like

Holy shit a normal response. I appreciate that man truly haha

1 Like

I dont say that i want a update every week but in my eyes it seems like bad work and this one comes late and i with less content that we excpect
That all seems like an fishy marketing strategy they gain money with every single word here and every login in the game
Im a huge predator fan but the last few years ive seen more shit in this franchise than ever before

It costs something to get Arnold to voice a character and it isnt cheap

1 Like

It’s 1:30 AM in california people need to chill ! XD

1 Like