WHERE’S THE UPDATE?

Nah summer update 2021 ladies get bikinies and dudes get exposed chest Hawaiian tees board shorts and flip flops

1 Like

I could see that happening, don’t know whether to laugh or cry. 🤣

Get ready to run the same repetitive missions on a single new map that’s just the same if not slightly different from the rest… how exciting lol

1 Like

6 Likes

uh… you are hereby disowned from the straight male community. You may pack your things, here is a bag, have a good day!

1 Like

On one hand, I know you’re joking and I don’t want to be an ass.
On the other hand, I want to point out you’re making assumptions, you don’t have a say in it and do you realize you’ll be shooting those bikini wrapped titties, which frankly I don’t find appealing.

Dude male ft in speedos HOT DAMN ID PAY FOR THAT.

I mean yeah man, I was joking.

but also yes, get some men in speedos, appease both sides of the sexuality spectrum imo all for inclusivity

1 Like

I swing both ways Bikinis or speedos sign me up!

That’s good, I really didn’t mean to be an ass.

I’m just interested in real content far more than cosmetics. Otherwise for cosmetics, I’d be bugging for black suits so I can make a MiB team, there’s other things too but I figure we’ll get detective looking skins if we ever get a city map. Hell, I’d even like 4 more head options for each sex, don’t fine any of the faces to my liking.

1 Like

Plot twist as maybe they’re crashing it on purpose?

…or when there’s a shader to apply.

Ron Burgundy in speedos DLC incoming

I dont want guys in speedos T_T

@Slasher_Clone when you said skip the bikinis it sounded like you just wanted naked women.
Lol

2 Likes

Too each there own lol.

2 Likes

When you put it like that… #savethetiddies either iron clad Kevlar bikinis, or no. I don’t want to see bloody boobies, I have standards believe it or not.

2 Likes

Good Lord, no!! No! NOOOO!!!

CLOSE THE THREAD!!!

WE HAVE GONE TOO FAR NOW!!

1 Like

I want bouncy boobs on my pred tho xD.

@VENN7eance
Right ven?

1 Like

I support this wholeheartedly, make them bigger and bouncy!!😈 for realism sake😏

1 Like

Gonna get very muddy and bloody very quickly, suits don’t belong in the jungle which is why they send us grunts in😏