Where the hell is the April Update illfonic?

Uhh technically its be a month and a half soon…

I thought Valk came out in early February, pretty sure it’s been about two months now.

1 Like

Nah i think they are considering hotfixes too as patches…

but we can call it around 2 months lol

Just for fun, we should bring year old threads with our feedback and complaints back to life. I stumbled on a couple, and it’s STAGGERING. They’ve addressed NOTHING. The issues and bugs we have now are the same as then but worse. Post launch content…some skins, one shit mode, one shit map. The beta was just “a fraction” of the full game they said. Fucking liars. The beta is like 90% of the game as it is TODAY.

2 Likes

Can you join this server and post them here

i beg then dm me

i need you to like dm me all possible worthy data to show illfonic… its important i got a plan

You wont hear anything when you get there anyway xD

1 Like

I never thought that the impostors from Illfonic who took our money for a very good game in the first 2 months after which they ruined it, now have come to add boots in TF teams … shame.

THIS IS THE UPDATE FOR APRIL.

I recon Feb 22 will be the date.

1 Like

They won’t do it this week. They’d want to tie it into the one year anniversary of the game which means your waiting until next week or the following.

Basically your getting it the week of or week after the anniversary.

I’m guessing 27.04

1 Like

The game came out on the 24

If they want it to be a real anniversary it will release next Friday with a dev stream on the launch anniversary

Yep
It’s what I’m guessing anyways

Yeah but see the problem isnt when the update is it’s what the update is and @DisturbedLlama along with me and a few others agree if this update ain’t really F ing good then we’re out and we’ll just be waiting for Aliens Fireteam

3 Likes

20th

1 Like

No disrespect but people have been saying that since like last October

Sir its 04/27.
Not ass backwards xD

Fight me. Lol

Preach brother!

Can i propose that we all join this discord… wait let me get an invite… trust me on this one tho okay… just join.

i have a huge topic event planned for after patch 3.0 drops…

1 Like

That would be the best update we have ever gotten or could ever get. The game will have peaked, and all who wear the melon shader shall ascend!

3 Likes

shader alone gives u bullet resistance +10k HP n infinite energy

1 Like