Where the real preds at?

Ah ok ok…

its a literal free wall hack knowing where predator is at; at all times

1 Like

its not a game at this point
once you figure out the nade gimmicks parry gimmick strafe gimmiks vs bow user… duck gimmicks… throw in high ping against the predator… and its a disater… anything above 60 is unplayable at high level

Why did you die to the bow in that match though?

2 Likes

I Didint
it was a plasma caster and u run around like a retard

You are far from being a good FT if you have to blame being downed to other players instead of your shitty gameplay.

2 Likes

These guys are fun to play with, played like 6 matches, lost 1.
Please note that these matches were 2v1.
Played:
Wrathful Alpha to Fervent JH to Stalker Elder to Disciplined Scout to Ghost Samurai to Vicious Viking.

2 of them are threats, one has to develop. All in all, fun group.

1 Like

U DO NO DMG I BROUGHT YOU BACK TO LIFE. AND YOU STILL FUCKING DIE

LOVE HOW YOU MAKE SHIT UP… 2 games and you produce no dmg… you ran around chasing a pred by yourself twice and died

1 Like

How high were you??? I was the last man to die and we played ONE match. I also happen to have a recording of that match showing your “top tier” shitty gameplay. STFU before I upload that shit and everyone here starts laughing at you.

Now that I’d like to see. Dude tried to brag about 1.4K Damage to the Pred. 1.4K.

1.4k is my warm up match after getting off work.

go for it u dumb fuck
you literally chase pred around map and did no dmg

Please post

Here it is

I wasn’t chasing the pred at any point. I was looking for V, there wasn’t much. I run like a headless chicken because I’m playing scout with sprint damage resistance. If not obvious this dude is delusional, I only died once, at the end. Don’t care about damage, or chasing the pred, really… I believe he was doing exactly that and was mad I wasn’t. Poor baby needs support and can’t go against a pred by himself, even though he claims you can 1v1 almost any pred.

BTW, pred used slam in place exploit at the end, whatever. Game is what it is. People will abuse any game mechanic and call it ok but call you a cheater if you do the same.

3 Likes

you are fucking delusional. go take your meds

1 Like

Of course he’s delusional, he’s in another thread talking chill with fucking Phobix, motherfucking Phobix, of all people and acting like the Pred can only win against a Premade by Plasma Spamming.

1 Like

hit up mojo later… LAWLS. His team if your excution isnt perfect… you wont kill one…

we played 2 matches and every time u produced sub par dmg on pc… how shitty are u post the vid for all to see. Cause you wont

we played one. I later joined some friends. You are fucking delusional bro. After that display of toxicity I am not interested in playing with or against you. Period. Is a 30 second queue. I’d rather play with potatoes or drunk friends.

You stated I died in that match. I did not. You were clearly oblivious to who I was in that match. Goes to show how much attention you pay in the game and why you think we played two matches.

1 Like