Which developer or publisher studios will make an next AVP game in next gen for PS5 and Xbox series x

Probably it will be EA/Activision/Ubisoft(i hope). At least it gonna be playable…

My dream is to see a mix of assasins creed style(mechanics of parkour, sneeking etc) and some kind of action rpg in predator universe: just imagine, clan system, honor system, different worlds with differents hunts. That gonna be legendary!

You start like a young blood on a mother ship. Mother ship is like a hub for all other players(like a system from Destiny). When you’r playing, you should choose a planet to hunt and there you can find a few missions with potential prey. When you have low ranks in clan you can hunt only with a team of other hunters because you’r unexpirienced right now. And after multiply hunts, when you will be in a rank warrior for example, you will be able to go for a hunt by yourself - alone. This hunt will bring you a lot of honor points etc… Also when you will become more expirienced and gain a lot of honor you can go to free roam maps - big free open maps with different enemies on it. There you can see some other hunters(like in Predators movie)
Also there should be some raid hunts like big raid from Destiny, when you’r playing whith other expirienced hunters for example to kill alien queen.

Important thing should be fight system. For my opinion it should be like in dark soouls series or somewhere near it: you can kill prey, and prey can kill you. Such system won’t allow some chad player just goind to rembo style and killing every alive reprson on a map. You must play like a hunter, not like a terminator. One hit from a prey - and you’r dead. Also such system will be helpful when you’r hunting some enemies with weapons such as humans. It won’t be realistic if you will try to tank some shit like minigun. Play smart, play sneaky, and play with honor - this is the main idea of a game

2 Likes

Right off the bat…The Predator side of things should still be very mysterious.
Like you’re still a Yautja on earth looking and seaking an objective…the lore should still be a relative leak. where as if it were from the human side of things, i would embrace the AC type of RPG. I would think that if they were to still do 1st person shooter, they would have to level up to cyberpunk 2077 quality…otherwise…stay home.

Im a mad AVP fan, but I still haven’t played AVP 2010…still won’t. To me…its an atrocity. Its probably a monumental acheievemnet in terms of storytelling…but in the eyes of Stan Winston’s clan…they would only enjoy it with 2Litres of whiskey hooked up to their veins.

1 Like

neither

Player hubs are the worst invention of modern gaming.

“Oh boy look at this single area that loads up 20 other randoms to tank my fps and stand around in the background! Its like having even more npcs!”

…tooo do what? Flash cosmetics and emotes at eachother. Oh yeah you can jump on the boxes in destiny too.

Cancer. I hate things trying to implement psuedo MMO mechanics without committing to the MMO thing. It’s beyond dumb playing the division and theres 20 people standing in a safehouse and then you step outside and the actual gameworld is empty because in actuality the game only supports 4 players. What a waste of resources, what’s the point of games doing that? Also an avp MMO would be dead on arrival unless you drop all the RPG statpadding grindy raid bullshit and turn it into planetside 2. It would be another star wars the old republic catastrophic launch and die immediately as a MMORPG. Mmorpg’s are dead and its either too much modeling or too much samey content to maintain a playerbase aside from hamsters that like loot treadmills.

1 Like

If we are looking for a FPS experience, I’d really consider just selling out to Activision or something. I’d rather go to iD/Bethesda, but only if iD does it.

If we’re talking RPG, go to Obsidian.

What I’d really want is something akin to the Battlefront or Battlefield Games. Shit, I guess I mean EA, but not exactly by them you know?

I like games that keep you coming back. There can only be so much of it…so RDR2 makes a generous amount of that…but you know…Rockstar games is well a …

1 Like

Hmmm