Which developer or publisher studios will make an next AVP game in next gen for PS5 and Xbox series x

• Sucker Punch

0 voters

• ACTIVISION

0 voters

• EA

0 voters

• Ubisoft

0 voters

• Sega

0 voters

• Ilfonic

0 voters

1 Like

Please guys i want your own opinion and thoughts which dev will make an next AVP game or the next predator game and please let all fans discussed this really

You missed IllFonic.

4 Likes

Yep Illfonic is taking command on this man gurenteed

1 Like

All depends on what kind of game it will be. Will it be FPS? Open World? Both? Linear cinematic - like the naughty dog games?

If its going to be another 3 sided FPS, I’m going to say it really doesn’t matter. Each time, it is made it becomes something the company is known not really being good at to begin with. Unless they opt for Rebellion or Monolith.

1 Like

uh…

Next time add them all as a single poll.

2 Likes

AvP? Dunno, could be anyone really, these kind of thing happens out of nowhere, but if Illfonic do a good job with P:HG, then they would have a good chance making a AVP game. But with the whole Disney thing, could be more complicated.

I know this, Illfonic handles the Predator universe and Cold Iron Studios handles the Alien universe.

1 Like

Based on the Rebellion Software wikipedia page, they are in talks to do a sequel with Sega. No real news other than that i guess.
IMHO Rebellion never really depicted the creatures as well as Illfonic and Gearbox has in their games. So maybe if Rebellion is up to it, they can do a slight mod to their engine and put better models in it.

1 Like

Publishers aren’t usually developers OP

1 Like

Really hope Sega does. Avp 2010 was definitely the best avp game

2 Likes

That was Rebellion

2 Likes

Maybe they had a part in it but ik Sega was main developer for it

1 Like

Ah I see, Sega published it

2 Likes

Yeahhhhhhh

Lets see who would develop an great avp game cause i dont want to the franchise lost for ever

Its strange but i maybe pick Illfonic and i just wish they were bigger studio so they can make things faster and better…they can suck but still have balls to make predator game…last avp was created 10 years ago and the game wont disappoint and still have sex appeal.
People are pissed everyday about bugs etc but most of them playing the game every day

1 Like

Yhyh i kind of agree with your opinion

1 Like

Iam not trying to defend them or something 😉its their WORK to make this game better and playable.

1 Like

I know but i still wanna hear on your thoughts and more i really do like listen and read people critics out

Sega all the way. In all honesty AVP 2010 is in my top 5 favorite games or all time, I’ve been wanting a sequel for years like it would be cool to see the predators going to the alien homeworld for the ultimate fight

1 Like