Which dlc predators you wanna see in the next update im building a poll

I hope we get THE Lord one day, alongside his cape.

Of what Predators are you refering?

4 Likes

Umm idk JH87, CH97, all from but scar from the avp movies. All 4 from 2010 Predators, and the dumpster fire The Predators. They are all bad preds. We need the good ones

So we need some sort of “Justice League” of the Predators, right? Ok, how about
-Lord
-Prince
-Wolf
-Scarface
-Scar
-Ahab

1 Like

Welp wolf failed so no. All the others yes.

1 Like

Because there are SO many good ideas in there that I would not want this to be a priority. XVipers perks, for one, should be implemented first.

Scarface technically also did failed, that’s the plot of the game, but doesn’t mean he is less cool. Same aplies to Scar and Ahab.

1 Like

Well scar did kill a an entire horde and also a queen. He failed yes by getting chest poped but them yeah. Ahab yeah he is a failure but better than the rest

1 Like

Well, technically Scar killed a couple of Aliens in CQC, but mostly with his PC. Tho he succeed in killing a Alien, he failed in returning alive.

Up to debate and personal preference, Wolf and Scarface are easily among the best in my book(but I still enjoy the others very much).

2 Likes

I will say its yalls opion you dont need to fight which predator is bad we got to wait and see

I would like to see the lord predator into the game but we have to wait and see

Didn’t know Lord looked like this
I’d like to play as him with his stylish cape

1 Like

I would like to see AVP masks, and as a dlc predator I would like the little autistic kid form “The Predator”,

Spiked tail

Lasershot

2 Likes

Hmmmm?

dataminer confirmed his plasma is in the game files

2 Likes

I like the look of the Lord Predator, that mask has always been one of my favorites, but Wolf with his dual plasma casters would be awesome to see in the game, as well as the shuriken or whip as new weapon types.

1 Like

Wrong scar