Which is better?

I might say Cleo may be the best class for less experience players to put up a fight vs good fts. Others might require specifc knownledge and playstyle to work better. She is good for both melee and ranged, I mean as well as melee can be on this game.

1 Like

Good to know, and fingers crossed they improve melee finally. 🤞

good choice! don’t forget you need a fast flexible predator to be able to run away from death teams !!!

Okay.

Do you mean to say that Brute continously stacks Damage for each time Parried?

If so, that would kind of explain the Reddit dude I argued with multiple times who was trying to say that Brute was like the greatest thing ever.

1 Like

Uhhhhhm… Never heard of that… Might need to test that out…

Christ, could you imagine?

But no, that’s not what I meant. I meant it does do admittable damage when it activates, especially with certain weapons. I LOVE using the Katana with it. The pressure it puts them under can be immense. Slap a net on them and that’s even more. I just wish it could be used against good premades…

1 Like

Listen, you listed all the predators, but you didn’t say anything about Valckyrie! I don’t think Elder is better faster than VALKYRIE !!!

Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate

Not playing the game that’s better

1 Like

Yee

WOLF is the best right now imo cuz you can actually get close and get the kill. Since everybody runs tank builds, the steady dmg with plasma will get you nowhere and by the time you kill somebody, the mission will probably be over. But I suspect you’re a public matches guy, so I recommend you using the axe with the Viking.

2 Likes

Only one of those that has a chance against good premades is the Wolf one. Rest are pretty useless.

S tier Classes (Weapons are same for all)
Jungle Hunter/Captured/Hunter Fervent/Tracker
Smart Disc/Combistick/Yautja Bow/Hand Held Plasma Caster. Large Pouch, Medic, Down Range
Heal kit and Bear traps.
City Hunter '97 Analytic, large Pouch, Medic/Down Range/ Ironside/fast hands/trapper/Modified Reserve or Medic, Down Range, Modified Reserve.
Heal kits and Traps
Cleopatra Stalker
Large Pouch, Medic, Adrenal Boost
Heal kit, Bear traps and motion detectors.
Elder Stalker
Dithered lens, Down Range, Adrenal Boost.
Heal kits, Traps, audio decoys
A tier classes (potential to be Meta)
Wolf Assassin
Heal kits and motion detectors
Dithered lens, Down range, Energy cell/modified reserve/Adrenal Boost/Large Pouch
Or Large Pouch, Medic, Down Range
Mr Black Vicious
Heal kit, Bear traps, Audio decoys
Large Pouch, Medic/Dithered lens, Down Range
Valkyrie Fervent (can be S tier if you play it right - the last time I lost with Valkyrie was to Gesp, Samhain, Maax Montenegrov and dan38000)
Heal kits and motion detectors
Large Pouch, Medic, Down Range.

Other than that the rest of the builds are ones that you may get lucky with every once in a while, or crap and won’t work against premades.

Hope I’ve been of help

1 Like

I’ll never die viva la resitonce

2 Likes

Loh

I was expecting backrooms well played comrad

2 Likes

Look at me brother

Sex is temporary, honor is forever

2 Likes

It was already done a few patchea ago when the Axe was buffed. Melee was improved in general What? Srill isn’t good enough?

Fact bro