Which is the best Predator class in the game?

Like @Dexter who likely ran it on a Mr Black and still lost to a random squad with me, a Dutch ignoring the match and running around collecting veritanium, and 2 PS players who burned the radio with 3 men standing 💀. Pure melee preds get melted by full squads anyway. The highest HP classes with impen and fearless get nearly melted by 1 guy before he goes down. 2+ and he’s alien goo

1 Like

I have a berserker with stalker on it because my loadouts got reset and fucked up lol. I bet if we went into the cfg file and fucked around, we could put whatever specializations we wanted. Has anyone tried before?

You should be the first to

I might look into it and see if it’s in easy-to-read language lol. If it’s some kind of crazy code shit, then I’m out. I know on Medieval 2 you could fuck around with the cfg file and just move unplayable civilizations to playable and suddenly be able to play them. So you could play as the pope lmao (papal states). Something happens with the cfg file when loadout resets happen that puts specializations on classes that shouldn’t have them, so that’s why I think going in there and changing some things will allow that, just like Med 2

1 Like

IMG_0790

2 Likes

The funny shit about that is whenever you attacked a catholic civ, they would get automatically excommunicated 💀

1 Like

How much is this game

1 Like

Which is the best predator in the end???

Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate

sexual predator

1 Like

$25 on Steam, but don’t buy it on there. Get the collections version that includes the definitive edition (base game) + the kingdoms expansion all for $6.53 on instant gaming: https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/1033-buy-medieval-ii-total-war-collection-collection-pc-mac-game-steam/

I’ve bought numerous games from them, including brand new releases, so I can vouch for them. They’re not one of those shady markets with people selling “gift” games that get pulled from your account later. They sell you legit Steam keys. You can do your own research on them and verify. The game itself is worth it even today. People still play it religiously. It’s arguably the best Total War game they ever released. Graphics still hold up very well, gameplay is amazing, and campaigns will give you months of play time. Look it up and read for yourself, or watch on youtube

You can also get AVP Collection for $3.88 on there lol. You probably already have it if you’re a pred fan, but for anyone that sees this and doesn’t

i dont know about cfg file stuff

No problem. @BeerWarrior66 don’t you fuck around with the game files or in unreal engine a lot? Have you ever looked into this? Maybe ask Blue lol

I mean he ain’t wrong, The Pope is a pretty good predator.

1 Like

I’m mainly focused on common bugs achievable on all platforms

Before I started doing bug investigations there was little to no user solutions to some of the bugs that happen in game and are word of mouth

Some of my work

I have this open all the time when I’m doing input related bugs

My stuff is very outdated and I haven’t put in the time to reformat and add new solutions

Common mistake, bugs ≠ hacking

You come to me to discuss bugs I’ll provably have info about it

1 Like

Good stuff! Is there any way to prevent the “predator can’t sprint” bug? It happens when quick-firing the plasma caster. Solution is to aim longer and fire it again. It’s a problem though because its most practical use is when meleeing with wristblades. You do a little slash, a little quick plasma at their feet, and then you get stuck being slow unless you take the time to aim longer and fire another shot, which makes you an open target + wastes energy in a moment where it might be critical

Only way to somewhat avoid it is to be host for privates, it’s caused by ‘Aim’ > ‘Fire’ near 0ms-50ms input time and happens more frequently when not host

You can switch to bow and fire off the bow if you’re concerned about energy

1 Like

That makes sense. It only happens when I’m trying to pop off a shot SUPER quick like in the scenario I described. Ya I usually always carry pistol or bow. The plasma is just useful in some scenarios when you have like a super slippery scout-duelist double-time zig-zagging around or something lol, and you just want to pump out as much DPS as possible without messing around with missing or anything. Especially when ping is high

Nah I run Ironside large pouch and cloak consume less energy forgot the name

I’m back baby what it do?

You didn’t have to say that last part. We all know it’s true but you didn’t have to.