Which is the best Predator class in the game?

Feel free to state your opinions in what the best Predator classes in the game are.

Jungle Hunter '87/ Hunter/ Captured
Scout
Berserker
Alpha Predator
Elder
Samurai
City Hunter '97
Viking
Valkyrie
Exiled
Cleopatra
Mr Black
Falconer
If I’ve missed out a class like an idiot then please do still mention them if you think they’re the best 😂

1 Like

Frog

3 Likes

Scout, the rest are all just competing for 2nd place but little do they know scout holds the title for best, 2nd best, & 3rd best pred in the game.

2 Likes

Scout shit

City hunter best

5 Likes

City hunter vs scout

Who wins brow

Ch does, by a lot

It’s okay to be in denial, one day you’ll learn why scout is best class.

2 Likes

It isnt tho

• City hunter is better than scout
  • Scout is better than city hunter
  • Neither are good

0 voters

1 Like

Don’t worry many people here share the same wrong opinion.

2 Likes

Well see

Cleo and Valkyrie are pretty evenly matched and are the two best according to pure stats. CH comes in 3rd, hunters 4th. Elder 5th. Scout/Exiled 6th. The rest compete for the scraps.

1 Like

Hunter/Jungle, City, Elder, Cleo and Valky are all good options. Factors such as what the FT is using, map, mission, day/night, ping can decide which class build is more effective for the situation.

11 Likes

For me:

1. Hunter
  2. Elder
  3. City Hunter
1 Like

Depends on your gameplay style. For me it is Valkyrie or Cleopatra. For others it may be Scout and somebody else choose Berserker as the best…

Just use best class suitable for you and boost it by perks. For example if you use plasma, go for Elder - Stalker and add Downrange perk. If you like to melee use Cleopatra with Fearless perk and Elder sword/Sickle/Hook. Don’t try to improve weak characteristic of class by perks. Don’t try to eliminate reduced Scout melee damage by adding Fearless perk or improving Berserker speed by adding Long jump.

Or maybe you can find some perk combination which will flip the class characteristics… how about Scout - Analytic with Energy cell, Downrange and Height Advantage for plasma and bow attacks from trees (or Impenetrable if you don’t like trees)?

Just have a fun building and experimenting with your classes 😎

4 Likes

I don’t think it’s necessarily a question of which is best, but which are under performers.

Valkyrie Ghost or Hunter Fervent are better than Samurai

Viking, Cleo, and Mr Black are better than Berserker

I think Samurai and Berserker don’t have enough positive attributes to make up for both a lack of perk points and lack of stamina regen.

3 Likes

my personal best Pred Build is

Hunter with Fervent, Large Pouch, medic, downrange with Eldersword and Smart-Disc

1 Like

Wow, nobody likes Alpha? That Assassin specialization and his speed… and stamina… he’s pretty cool.

5 Likes

Scout
with duelist and pistol extended mag + Yautja Bane - that is the ultimate predator

2 Likes

In my opinion the best class is the falconer predator and if you use the specialization assassin with the sickle then the damage is amazing.

2 Likes