Who are Entertaining or Good PHG’s Content Creators who still play?

Before anyone says BTL or @Samhain13 I know of them and I believe everyone has seen them as well, I’m more so talking about people who others of the community might not. I’d love to see some other PHG’s content creators and see what they might do differently then the rest, like Kamshat or very criminally underrated YT’s like Fair Yautja.

Edit: If possible Twitch Streamers would be nice too (even though a literal handful are left)

5 Likes

Darkeye4250 is a funny one

1 Like

I’ll have to take a look

1 Like

He doesn’t have much but what he does have is pretty funny

1 Like

Does he still upload?
If not that’s okay I can still put it under recommended to others

1 Like

Nah i think he’s moved on but he used to strwam the game alot o twitvch so he might have some more content there

1 Like

Just ask some of the best players who he is and im sure they’ll tell you

1 Like

Ah alrighty then, it’s a shame but good for him to move on!

1 Like

Let me know if you need a link to his channel

1 Like

A link would be perfect if you can get it

Heres his twitch he has links to his socials and youtube in his about section

Just https://www.twitch.tv/darkeye4250

Right now I only watch 626 and affiliated friends of his. Chill vibes and don’t take the game or themselves too seriously.

Use to watch RantorRave religiously within the 1st year of launch, but they have since been inactive on the game/streaming overall.

2 Likes

626 does nothing but complain all the time thats why i dont watch him

2 Likes

Odd, I don’t witness it often unless its the occasional axe or cheesy build.

1 Like

He alwats claims that people cheat in this game and even goes as far as to claim that SamHain13 cheats did just start watching him

1 Like

I just haven’t seen that. I’m sorry you feel that way. I hope you enjoy watching samhain and others though

Nah its not that i feel that way its just facts that ive seen and witnessed bro if he goes against anyone on a Death squad level he claims they cheat

I know, you made a whole thread on it. I’ll hold my breath till I see it.

Just know that he’ll always through a player whos much better than him under the bus just to make it seem like he didnt lose to a legit player