who can't hear the sound of Predator on xbox, so switch the language and region to USA English !!! and everything will work!!!

ONLY you cry on THIS stupid bipolar kid

however, play without sound and don’t bother anyone, no one is forcing you to change it, create a TOXIC atmosphere here, because you’re bored, you probably don’t go to work

your problems as a child

but the game works! just change the language, it gives you a psycho problem

no one will get pissed off because of the absence of sound, but you kick your feet like a child here

4 of us are sitting here laughing at you

You have more fairy tales for me, son? Write something longer for God’s sake.
So far it looks that the only person who really try to cry, are you. Take a look at your own messages. Nice Ego btw.
Go find more friends here, it seems you are good at the dating.

go play without sound and don’t disturb this debate, it’s a waste of life time

Just keep going. So far, you’re doing yourself a nice reputation. 👍

ChestBurster666 Yeah, I find you. Man, even your dog is prettier than you.

1 Like

THX ❤️🌄💪

that dog would tear your ass off

Add me And STFUp we’ll play sometime

I already write you some time ago. Plus+ I was inviting you directly to the AVP matches, you never replied. And judging by the photo, Im not even surprised why. Just another young player

🤣✌️THX i Have 33 thank you 😁😁💪 I don’t remember you inviting me to AVP, I don’t play it much anymore…no one does…I’m sorry if I offended you by ignoring you

I was prepared for Predator Hunting Grounds, and when it was released on Xbox I checked the user reviews, and you were one of the fisrt players that actually played it. I did send you a three longer messages, praising your opinion about the game, that I basically agree with you, and asking you if you’re interested into future playing with me, either the Predator or AVP.
Im still playng AVP till this day. I’ve fully mastered that game, earned all the achievements etc.
There is still a chance to find some players to the public matches, ranked is no longer possible without the whole team.

1 Like

Ok so we’ll play AvP on the weekend. No problem💪

1 Like

Sounds good. 💫 But once again man.
Just to explain myself a bit.
Dont be angry that I want to force developers to fix their shit. Of course language change can do it instantly, at least when it comes to the sounds.
But I really want to put some pressure on them. Even if it means that I will repeat myself numbers of times.
Im already a bit dissapointed that we probably never get the chance to purchase Dutch, Isabelle or Dante fireteam members. Which Is a bit painful for the hardcore fans.
There are tons of commercially successful games, dozens of other military shooters that are paradoxically far more polished than this kind of a stand alone, unique game.
As you said in your review, there arent many Predator games. And thats why some of us are so frustrated with the current state of this game.
If it would be my own dev. studio? I would be working on this game from day to night, non-stop, just for the pure love towards the Predator himself.
Im watching also the avpgalaxy.net due to the lack of any official info directly from these developers.
They said in their live stream, that next year, they are planning to do more stuff.
So, at the end of the day, we all just want a good Predator game. And Im not sure if these developers actually know how important this is to us.

1 Like