Who has actually helped?

Definitely @Papa_Applepie!
I’d also like to say @GetToLaChappa for bringing me into the melon cult. (This has been the first game where I am actually interacting with other people and getting involved in a community, so thanks Khi for getting me in the awesome group!)

7 Likes

Let me start off by saying who hasn’t helped and are complete douchebags! 😁 nah , even the small number of people I have some disagreements with , at one time or another they were pretty friendly and helpful to me . Even anyone I disagree with I won’t and can’t knock

I’m glad I’m party of the cult

Should fantasma be on that list? He gave many people endless hours of joy and entertainment

@Elliott626
Many of your posts are very engaging.

@Tbrack25
Giving the community hope.

@Idunno56
When they did the PHG tournament with their group.

@Cadillackid
For the FT tutorials.

@REYNOSO_FUA11
For making the melon communities Profile pictures.

@Robo_2696
Generally helpful around here.

Honorable mensions to those that make smaller engaging forums.
Like the Yautja backstories threads.
Meme threads.
Video threads.
And screebshot thread.

(I thinks thats all I can think up.)

Also thanks guys for those that mentioned.
Makin me cry over here. The team gives their thanks

💚

10 Likes

As one of the many shiters that do nothing for the forums(I might even be down there with brothers) but I would like to thank all of y’all for keeping shit entertaining from the events to meme threads all of it.
Thank you
Cuddlefish

5 Likes

AMEN😭 also we have another one on it’s way I hope

2 Likes

Those who made spreadsheets and stat breakdowns

3 Likes

i mean all i’ve done is i got the war club to have the disorient effect
i’ve argued with multiple people about the games state of balance only to find out people are dumb or have no arguement beside “think of the worst players that have ever picked up a controller”

i compiled all of the testing ever done into one thread that i suppose only uh dozen or so people have ever read

i’ve tried to explain to some people how game design or development works at times going so far as trying to figure out what someone wants when they say things like

“Predator has too little hp”

oh and as a PS player i was one of the first to bridge over to the pc players and actually play with them

5 Likes

Your testing has been invaluable to the entire community. You and @SkooLBoY_SkePtiK doing great work filling in for us what illfonic doesn’t say

5 Likes

Now that I think about it I’m probably the reason there’s bright coloured shaders for preds like the pink and purple one. I don’t think I’m forgiven for that one either
😅

4 Likes

I’m sure @GreyBack secretly hates you for this lol.

3 Likes

“Secretly” till now lol. Probably didn’t know who to blame

2 Likes

I wish your events good fortune then.
I’d do more, but my hands are tied this time.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed in forums there are waves of negativity, especially when new adopters to the IP get frustrated by things we’ve already worked through or learned to accept. As much as everyone seems to say there’s a lot of toxic culture, I actively point to The forum behavior for how a healthy collective handles internal problems organically.

Edit: posts like this are a good way to keep a good handle on the mood of the forum and give people a chance to connect so keep it up

3 Likes

Oi, i made the post your videos section for non toxicity and people can give each other advice and have fun watching videos

1 Like

I created the forum

4 Likes

Did you

2 Likes

I am the forum!
Sheevspin

9 Likes

Lol

3 Likes