Who has actually helped?

Out of all us forum goers, I’d like us to start and actually appreciate the folks that have actively tried to make this forum a better place.

I’m still compiling a list, but would love to hear from the community WHO they think were POSITIVE forces within this past year and assisted to help make this community a better place.

And go :)

14 Likes

I made the post your videos section which basically allowed people to post their videos there and not be toxic

4 Likes

Ive done nothing
Expect the cuttlefish thing

4 Likes

Again, if you feel you may not have put forth your best effort this year, who do you think did?

Look outside of yourselves lol

No specific names, but just the ppl who I’ve ran into and were chill and cool.

Were win or lose didnt really matter.

Also the ones who are good, and are chill and cool to play with as well.

So just all the chill ppl.
Lol.
Too many to name.

8 Likes

Also hope posts like these eventually become a norm cause people have fostered negativity for too long and I hope for new ppl coming into the forum, they can see past alot of stuff and see the good here :)

this is a cool thread

i like this thread

2 Likes

I like your post!

1 Like

I helped in facilitating a cult, I’m proud of this.

9 Likes

@Papa_Applepie
I’m pretty sure person has done the most
They have done community events drawn chibis and a bunch of other stuff

13 Likes

Oh ya they’re definitely worth mentioning tho.
Their art is amazing lol.

2 Likes

Yeah if there’s one person everyone here can unanimously agree has done a lot for the community it’s @Papa_Applepie.

8 Likes

Cmon! I’m right here.

3 Likes

Agreed!

Where are our dataminers and info folks?!?!

Start tagging em and showing them that love!

1 Like

You don’t need to be mentioned though, we all know if it weren’t for you there would be no future due to Skynet. It’d be redundant to mention you as we all already thank you for presence alone.

2 Likes

I definitely have to say @Papa_Applepie for the events, concepts and amazing art and @Tbrack25 for keeping us hype and giving us hope with the datamined leaks. There’s countless of other cool people who give good discourse, conversation, and speculations on the future of the game as well. Too many to count. Oh yea and @Robo_2696 contributes alot as well.

5 Likes

Dont forget my meme thread ^^
There are too many people to list, who made a good job here, sadly a lot already left

9 Likes

So many to name. This will take me some time, I’d like to put some thought into it.

1 Like

I’d like to nominate these forum members:

09littlethunder
indioHatuey
gaming_1983
DmitryShevche
gringossonsofbitches
englishmotherfucker
GreyBackfuckerbitche
NostrumMaderfaker
rat_killer
ingleses_criminales