0 voters

Whoever you think is most attractive

Naru
Thanks for updating!

1 Like

Adele Rousseau

4 Likes

Sorry I forgot to add her lol

She’s the new girl on the block so it’s understandable you forgot her that’s why you have an other vote option.
So you can get the ones that you missed

1 Like

imagine that eh, the super predators extract them from different time lines to survive on the hunting grounds!
srry it wouldn’t make a good movie, but at least I was the first ever to suggest it!
Of course you had to list some of the not so important girls…but at least you did your homework!

1 Like

anna-1264807-normal

Sooo sexy 😍

2 Likes

I have to strain so hard to even remember the character names in AVPR lmao.

Just goes to show how forgettable they were if I can’t remember them and I’m basically a Predator movie encyclopedia

That’s what I love about these highschool girls man. I get older, they stay the same age. Hahah yes they do.

1 Like

Come on. No contest.

4 Likes

Yeah they really were forgettable

I remember cop guy, pizza guy, pizza guy’s brother the convict, pizza guy’s gf(the one shuriken to death), military girl (aka discount Ripley from Alien), and douchebag 1-(?).

1 Like

Excellent topic. Tough decision but im going with Naru.

1 Like

Any love for my favorite Hooker? Predator 2 Colombian that rides like a jack hammer?
If she looks like this when you’re done with her. It means you did your job well.

6 Likes

Funnily enough I remember the asshole’s name lol - Dale or something
Pizza guy was Richie, convict guy was Dallas (One of 2 characters I liked all movie)
The rest are a mystery to me lol

How about the Colombian girl in the sex scene who was riding the drug lord in Predator 2, does she count too?

1 Like

You just made me laugh so hard I cried lmfao
“Rides like a jack hammer”
XD

I put her earlier. Come on man.

Just saw it had to scroll up lol

Yeah, Teri Weigel in Predator 2 was pretty hot… again these are difficult decisions.

1 Like

im sorry but what is this

1 Like