Who is tired of the farming idiot

The FT member that goes around collecting currency and screwing his team?
please post user names

Mandalorian

3 Likes

Hey according to this post, the question is not “To farm or not to farm.”

Instead the question is “Regular, or Supersize?”

I keep my farming to private matches.

2 Likes

Not gonna lie I’m that person but I always reinforce if all 3 of u can’t focus fire the pred and I’m a very good at hiding I got an A+ with hiding seek and I usually do massive amounts of damage to the pred and I don’t see the problem ppl don’t like it when I do solo farming in a priv match cuhz there’s less ft members but when I do it inna normal match ppl freak out if we jus stay together and move camp to camp clearing the V spawns then we all get mad money I mark it for the other members if they really want it 🤷‍♂️ But if they all wan ditch me we’ll it izzzzz what it izzzzzz and I’m ready for the 1v1 at the end me and preddddyyyy usually don’t win but the 3,000k is worth it

And normally I jus do the mission like a normal player but if I really wanna new thing I’m gonna farm 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Piece of shit garbage human being

Its depends of the context, if we are four player who play « right » and by that I mean steahlt, mud up, no sound I stay with my team. But if we are 2 or 3 who play again a fucking berserker who charge after 1 minute and my team dont mud I prefer play alone, stealthy pick up like 2000 veritanium. Honnestly 2-3 player have very low chance again the berserk, so why not make a lot of money instead and take the chance to revive your team mate later when the berserk have totaly lost your track?

you can start a solo private game and farm your heart out as many times as you want…
Stop fucking up the game for other ppl.

I had a game yesterday were someone just went off to farm the 3 of us doing the mission just managed to take down the Pred and capture its body, he comes around to defend it and TBags the pred, like dude you didn’t do FA to kill that Pred you can’t TBag it. Next game I played Pred and saw him on FT it felt good to rip his skull out

1 Like