Poll: Verit Farming (I Need everyone to vote)

Please vote on this.

If you do both select the private match option

• I farm Veritanium Solo in Private matches
  • I Farm veritanium by playing the game normally.

0 voters

1 Like

Iam farming both private and pubs👍

5 Likes

Yep, just updated it so that people who do both know where to put their vote.

1 Like

I mean I don’t do it but I’m not against it so I don’t wanna vote Hahahah I just don’t get why you even would though it’s plentiful and easy to get in public matches ya know?

lol if you dont do it, vote that.

I need votes regardless of your choice.

Need an option for I do not farm, I just take what I earn from playing normally.

2 Likes

What if I dont farm at all? Cause I hate farming lol.

2 Likes

Do the normal option then.

Same for you.

This Dude is proposing that rewards should be taken away from private matches on account he thinks its affecting player population. The real reason for player base decline is the lack of " content ".

2 Likes

on the same note im proposing we make the rewards for pub matches be kept upon death, to encourage more people to play public, instead of solo exploiting the private matches.

1 Like

I appreciate that this time the poll wasn’t a mile long 😄👍

Haha yeah short and sweet on this one lol

1 Like

bump

It’s irrelevant wether players choose to play that way or not.

I also don’t think your poll produces any useable data, it doesn’t ask how many hours they farm, account for them using it as a break from fighting other players, wether they also enjoy getting rewarded for exploring the map with less pressure,

And most importantly, wether they’d spend that time playing regular matches if the ability to farm was removed.

You are correct. the purpose here was just to determine a very rough ratio, at least of the players here on the forums.

Farming Sim 19 is the Free PSN game tho

1 Like

I dont WANNA. no farming. Il go farm human skulls. xP

1 Like

Well we have a farm. Its called Bro farm.

I play as little as possible.

I aint trying to get home from work just TO WORK AGAIN DAWG YO IM HEATED TALKING ABOUT IT

Lmao you’re always angry. First inuyasha now this. XD. So much raaaage.

1 Like