WHO PLAYED RE4 REMAKE DEMO?

DISCUSS THE DEMO!

I didnt die actually. It felt decent. Good enough to play.
However I wish they would of stuck a bit more to the original. The knife having durability is fucking stupid.

And they changed Leon’s personality way too much.

The zombies dont swear enough, which that’s a minor thing, but I’m disappointed by that.

From some comparisons I seen, the original definitely had better lines and voice acting.

Did you play it?
What did you think?

1 Like

yee

I’m too used to original RE 4 Leon look and voice, weird for me this version.

1 Like

Sounds like they switched up some things the same way they did in the RE3 remake like the choice to run or fight sequences.

1 Like

Thats one game i haven’t even tried yet. I left off with RE6. I’m still trying out RE village on demo.
This RE4 remake is interesting, my settings absolutely changed when i fixed the Ambient Occlusion now everything is lit correctly.

I can remember just trying to survive the original RE4, this one makes me try even harder to do stealth.
Interestingly I found out about the hidden TMP and shotgun after the 3rd playthrough and sort of extended the life. I find I still need to master the parry technique which i haven’t and I’m absolutely stupid at it.

Honestly i don’t think the 80 bucks is worth it too much as I have played it years ago. But if they keep doing these hidden secret places if you do such and such…i mean…i dunno.

I would have liked to see more enemy variations. Just seems like all generic elderly. Needs some strangeass kids rocking schiths. and maybe some wild dogs. I mean …hmmmm.
Its definitely got the originals vibes.

I’m not sure if they had all this dynamic stuff but maybe i"m wrong.I do see it as a long game though.

1 Like

New stuff would definitely make sense, cause it’s a remake.

1 Like

I’m not sure what would push me over to a purchase but I’m edging. Sometimes when there really is nothing on the radar, however there is a huge Capcom sale right now on steam. Sorry PS boys.

We have a capcom sale atm too actually.
I think you would enjoy it if you liked the original. Idk man I enjoyed the demo.

IMHO CAPCOM has always been VERY lucrative with their use of funds. Its so conservative from what iterations of the RE franchise has shown us and even a better example is SF. OMG has Street Fighter dragged along the same engine over and over again, its doing the whole Mugen thing all over again with the SFV engine. But whatever, with the parry system debuting its likely CAPCOM will try their hand at sword combat games. I don’t know from where, or how, asides from Onimusha. So damn and that sequel has been just lingering around.
I mean its such a simple engine that they keep putting into their suitcase and going see ya! and when the next sequel is announced, they are like step it up just a tiny bit and really nothing had changed.

Not poo pooing Capcom for it’s content though seemingly it has always been top notch content. Just same system different game. Reminds me of how far the SuperMario franchise went from 1to2to3 …

THE HACKERS