Who wants to lose?

A 10-second slow motion clip that shows nothing besides a potato pred attacking from the front and spamming attack, and a moment where he shoots the netgun while you’re in the knife animation lol wtf? That’s pure luck dude. The netgun is fast as hell, and I’m sorry but you’re just not going to time it enough to make this more reliable than being good at guns. A good pred knows you can run circles around the FT, jump over them, etc. I gurantee if you go melee against me while I have a combistick, you’re going down. You wanna try it? Melee is meant to parry and keep you up long enough for your team to support, that’s it. I find it hilarious that you think it’s a reliable way of winning fights against preds lmao, especially over guns. If I’m better than you with guns, and you’re better than me with knives, I’m going to win more than you lmao, just plain and simple. You’re acting like you’re better at the game because you think you’re better at melee, it’s fucking retarrded 😂. You keep falling back on this shit because even if you were the Dutch, you don’t want to admit to the fact that I put out more dmg than you. That’s why you cherry picked the screenshot and left out the dmg, but kept it in on the screenshit for Jim. “I’m BeTtEr WiTh KniVeS tHo” lol ok?

The 2nd pred also shows the same shit. Another potato pred that misses numerous swings. Of course he’s going to get melted when he does that, and you still nearly went down. I’m sorry, but I’d rather be good with guns than rely on pure luck like that. Especially when all you’re parrying is wristblades. I wanna see you parry all the other melee weapons considering wristblades are the worst. Or a pred that just uses a combination of melee and spamming the caster at your feet, or melee and bow/pistol. Your logic is just dumb. That pred was using plasma, pistol, etc while fighting us at the drug camp. I don’t know wtf he’s going to use in the moment he jumped on me. I unloaded and that was that, I didn’t overthink it. He was full HP and got nearly 2nd winded. You got lucky on the helipad facing a pred that was already injured from having killed the PS players after healing from me, before heading to you last. And you also shot him up under and around the helicopter, don’t bullshit because I saw it with my own eyes. Don’t act like it was a pure 1v1 knife fight from full HP on both sides, and you nearly went down anyway. It doesn’t really matter anyway because being good at knives doesn’t make you good in this game lmao, I really don’t know what your argument is.

You’ve spent 3 years trying to figure out where crates spawn?

The screenshot doesn’t really say anything. You’ve already confirmed that you have multiple accounts between Epic and Steam, so you might not necessarily be buying the same DLC between all accounts. It would be easy for you to take a litle snippet from 1 account that doesn’t have Mr Black just to prove a point. Why do you refuse to link your Steam profile? See why I have to write a lot lol. To point out all your bullshit.

I told you to give me a GMT time for when is convenient for you, and you don’t reply. You also haven’t acknowledged the obviously necessary rules. You just said “nothing special” as if that’s not going to lead to a pointless match for obvious reasons. You were just on approx 30 mins ago, so I’m ready now if you are.

1 Like

Well I consider Sam to be one of the best players in this game, so ya. He has a sound understanding of the balance in this game, which is why he knows smart disc is bullshit in privates if the pred is the right one like Mith said. Go watch LS1’s replay. That Brian guy melted them with disc, yet after the couple of matches, Brian must have had to go or something, and they started fighting Bot 😐 Bravo instead. Bot Bravo was nowhere near as good with the disc so it didn’t matter for him. He lost repeatedly.

You really think disc vs 1 guy and 3 bots is fair? lol. You wanna try it against me with just you and 3 bots with emps and see how well you fair? You’ll burn through those emps before you know it, and the bots will be sitting ducks. This isn’t even factoring everything else at the pred’s disposal. I can use only disc and I’ll kill you in this scenario.

Nah, i only revisited this game last weekend for shits and giggles

Spoilers: its still broken

1 Like

1 Like

Would you like me to post a videoclip where i enter the character customization window and show you that Mr. Black is locked for me on the Steam account? Would that please you?
My EG account is RiktigtRisig and i’ve never changed it and i never will. I only change the Steam one occasionally.

And i don’t get why you write so long stories about things and making up scenarios.
You asked what my knife is going to do against a Predator that is using the netgun or the axe, and i gave you two videoclips of examples what it can do, that’s it.
Now 99% of all Predator players in pubs are potatoes. But i’ve even had friends telling me that i must be the only player in the game who also uses the knife in private matches against really good players, when the situation allows it ofcourse, i don’t try to chase after good players with the knife. xD

No because as I said, we’ve already established that you have multiple accounts. We know you have at least 2. That doesn’t mean you don’t have more than that. Whether it’s a screenshot or a video, the point doesn’t change. You can login to one of your accounts that doesn’t have Mr Black purchased and make a video. Doesn’t prove shit. Why do you insistently avoid sharing your Steam profile link if you’re Finnicka when everyone who plays with you can see your profile on their recently played with list? What are you trying to hide?

I’m shitting on you about the knife because you’re the one that tried to make a point of it.

What are you trying to imply with that? That you’re better than me at the game because you think you’re better with knives? Lmao. That’s my point, and now you don’t like having your argument torn apart. Are we doing this match or not? I can fight you with just me and 3 bots, and I’ll show you what someone that’s actually good with a gun can do. Then you can fight me as FT with 3 bots, and I’ll show you that you can’t do what I can, and I’ll melee you at the end when the bots are dead and we’ll see if your knife saves you. Sound good?

Why would i have more than one Steam account? Why would i pay for DLC’s on several Steam accounts?
I got the game on Steam because i got tired of Fireteam players leaving the lobby when they saw my name, the queue times back then was around 15 minutes, which was a big waste of time every time they left. Steam fixed this problem.
There’s no point in having more than one Steam account when you only want to be able to change username whenever you want.

Why did a wristblade Predator tear you apart then?

Maybe you had people who tracked you using your SteamID that they can see when they pull your profile from their recently played with list, so you made another account and don’t buy DLC’s on it? Which is why you would have Mr Black locked on it? Why are you terrified to share your Steam profile link? It lends credibility to my theory.

You’ve never been downed by a predator using wristblades? That’s what you’re saying? I was running up the ridge where the pigs spawn heading N/NE towards the lumber camp since as you know, that’s where the next objective was, and I was running with my knife out for speed. He ended up showing up right in front of me, and I thought about swapping to my SAWZ to get a shot or 2 off, but said fuck it I think the 1011 might second wind him. Melting a pred is more reliable than trying your luck with the knife, I don’t care what you say. You’re not consistently winning 1v1’s against preds solely with your knife more than someone who’s good with the gun. And you didn’t even solely use your knife when you won against him, and that’s with him having been already injured when he showed up on top of it.

I really wasn’t overthinking things and taking the match seriously, and I already told you why. It was a stupid match with a Dutch running around doing stupid shit, and 2 dumb PS players, one of which who burned the radio with 3 guys standing. There was nothing important about the match, and I didn’t care if we won or lost. Did you hear me complaining at all? Even though you played as a retarrd teammate. I put in 4K+ while just chillin and relaxing, more than you did, and was satisfied. . Believe me when I tell you that if I was try-harding, that pred would never have even gotten close to me, which is why I’m confident to fight you with just myself and 3 bots. Let’s see if you even get close to me before you get your mask blown off when I’m actually putting in effort since you think you’re hot shit. I’ll humble you.

What also boggles my mind is how you could possibly know how he even downed me if you were Dutch, and Dutch was all the way at the warehouses. You weren’t anywhere nearby dude, I don’t give a fuck what you say. The second I would have went down, I would have seen you standing close enough to have seen what happened, and I would have thought wtf? Why didn’t this guy pick me up? But I didn’t because I could see that you were all the way at the warehouses and heading towards the lumber camp. Either you weren’t Dutch, or you were friends with that Predator and were rigging the match or some shit until the end when you fought each other for fun. It would tie in with your troll playstyle of doing nothing but running around collecting shit for the entire match until the end when everyone else was dead.

skittles

1 Like

Samhain cheater hacker

3000 stims vs hacks, 3000 stims win

You’re showing signs of paranoia and schizophrenia.

Did someone track or spy on you recently or what’s the deal?
Why do you require my Steam ID to play when i’ve already proven with a screenshot i was there in the match with you. I told you my username and that i was the Dutch player but you didn’t believe it anyways. Are you delusional? Why so suspicious about everything?

No, i didn’t hear you complaining a single time during the match, you took it like a man.
And yes, you did over 4000 damage, yet you didn’t manage to kill the Predator, all i needed was half of what you did in a matter of seconds.

I don’t know how your UI looks like, but mine has a minimap in the bottom left corner and when i open the scoreboard i see the whole map. When someone gets downed or killed there’s a huge red message popping up right in my face. And i can hear a Predator slap with it’s wristblades across the whole map, so both what weapon that was used and location is known.
How can this be so, Astonishing?

someone get @AstonDB9 in here, he’d enjoy the paragraphs

He’s already here if you haven’t noticed yet. xD

Oh

I’ve just been skimming things

*edit: my brain is not a smort work yes?

1 Like

You should be asking yourself this question. Why else do you keep avoiding linking your profile that’s literally public to anyone that has recently played with you? I didn’t ask for the purpose of playing with you. I told you why I asked. I looked up every profile on my recent player list and ran them through SteamID, and none had Finnicka as a current or past name, which was the name of the Dutch that you claim to be.

Lmao do you read bro? You really have to ask why I’m suspicious? Because you know exactly how my engagement with the pred went even though you claim to be the Dutch who was nowhere near us. You haven’t even responded to that. You claimed some bullshit that I was downed at the lumber camp which wasn’t true at all. I was at the drug camp, and everyone knows the mission that involves blowing up the helicopter at the lumber camp begins at the drug camp first. Was Dutch not trying to blow up the helicopter when the pred showed up at the end? Yes, he was, which means the mission was at the drug camp first, which is where I was when the potato ran off to reinforce and Dutch was running around the warehouses. Which coincides exactly with what I said, that he downed me on the ridge overlooking the drug camp, where the pigs spawn. My story has never changed. So how did you see that all the way from the warehouses if you were Dutch? Especially since he downed me and let me bleed out, so I could see right away who all was around me, and Dutch was nowhere fucking close. I told you again and again, Dutch was moving NW from the warehouses to the lumber camp where the helipad is, and where he ended up being at the end of the match when the pred showed up. Everything I’ve said matches 100%.

So why would you lie about being Dutch? Because you came here flexing that I died in a match as if you killed me, and you didn’t bet on me knowing which match that was, but little did you know that I rarely die in matches, so I knew exactly which one it was, and it was pretty obvious that you were the pred because you gave yourself away. And now I was in the position to make you look stupid because you lost a match against a random squad that was handed to you on a silver platter. So your only recourse was to say “BuT I wAs DuTcH”. Meanwhile you can’t provide a publicly available Steam profile link, and only provide bullshit like “why would I lie??” lol I told you why.

And the funny thing too is the fact that I knew exactly what match you were in because it was the only match all day that I even got downed in, which just goes to show the type of player that I actually am, and that you’re trying to smear by acting like I get regularly rekt by melee preds. I don’t, but it does happen sometimes, and nobody here can say that it doesn’t. Doesn’t matter how good they are. That’s the part that’s extra funny. Like what are you trying to say? That you’re better than every top player here because they’ve been downed by a wristblade predator before? And you say I think so highly of myself.

Oh right, there’s your scapegoat. You tried to call out a player that’s better than you and is willing to humble you in a match, so now you’re scared and falling back on claiming he’s the well-known hacker in the forum lmao. Nice try bro. That’s why your past few replies have been avoiding me asking about if we’re doing the match or not.

Well let’s use some logic then. Everyone knows Aston has invincibility. It’s been stated numerous times, and there was a video posted of him melee’ing Givahost and his squad without taking any damage.

So then why did I go down in that match if I’m Aston and am invincible? Would love to see what bullshit you have to counter that. Next time just don’t run your mouth if you’re going to need to fall back on pulling some conspiracy bullshit to bail you out of the hole you dug, pussyy

Everyone starts somewhere. Everyone was trash when they first began this game, at least as pred. If you’re used to shooters, then you might have been decent at FT, but not as much as once you learned the meta.

I didn’t say he was the best. I said he’s one of the best in my opinion. And one thing he can say that not everyone here can say is that he’s a top player at both FT and pred. Many here are only good on one, but mediocre at best on the other.

You don’t have proof of that. Don’t be a @Dexter and make bullshit up to cope with the fact that you’re not as good as him.

Photoshopping what? I saw his reveal video, and everything matches his insta photos etc. What are you talking about?

I never said I idolize him. I said he’s one of the best players in the game, and he is. But I do think your war with him is pretty funny 😂

Dear fucking god yall are boring as hell.

1 Like

why is they so angry? is they play the game 1st time today and not 3 years ago when it came out? jebuz!1! the only way one can get angry to the game is if they have been so deprived of playing since they are broke that only now that they indulge.

Its like saying I just watched Twilight in 2023 and did not like it.