Who wants to lose?

I’m getting on a lot 8pm eastern. GET SOME

I’ll help putting you to sleep, but it’ll have to be another day, but around 8pm e yeah.
Gotta keep up the tradition.

3 Likes

I do love me some lean teenagers with those nice creamy thighs, mhmm~

2 Likes

Why don’t you show the full screenshot showing my dmg and your vital status like you did here? Instead of cherry picking when it’s convenient and showing only my name, class, and status when you lost to a random team that included potatos that used reinforce with 3 men standing 😂. You seem to flex a lot in here when you’re not even good. Just cherry picking to share a BS narrative that makes you look like you are

1 Like

Because it was intentional, i knew it would trigger someone who has very high thoughts of himself, like you have. 😁

I didn’t lose the match, i was the Dutch player and i wanted to watch how you’d deal with the Predator alone. You might know how to aim with a gun, but you got torn apart by a Predator who only used his wristblades.
Did you spectate me up on the helipad after the Predator had returned after healing himself up? What a knife fight huh? 😉

1 Like

LOL bro you can’t be serious. Now I know you were the pred. The Dutch was at the warehouses looking for veritanium and other shit, so if you were him, then how would you see how the pred attacked me all the way at the drug camp? And you were a full HP Mr Black with additional passive melee dmg + who knows what other perks. I had a higher chance of 2nd winding you with my 1011 (all I had besides sawz) than if I kept parrying you while nobody else was around. You were already hurt when you showed up where Dutch was (probably were out of heals at that point), so he finished you with a combination of his mercenary and knife. He shot at you first, then got you at the end with knife when you were jumping away

How would you also watch me deal with him if all the Dutch did was run off by himself the entire match until he was last man standing? Ya, busted. Add me right now and let’s see if you’re Finnicka. I’ll check your account history to see if you changed your name.

I was collecting veritanium and checking spawn locations of ammo crates, when i cleaned the trainyard area i went to the Stargazer camp in the north where you were fighting against the Predator, to check you out.
The Mr. Black Predator downed and killed you with his wristblade in the north part of the base. At the same time as i was heading for the helipad he jumped up on the cliff to heal up.

If i would have been the Predator then you wouldn’t have been facing a Mr. Black nor wristblades.

Lmao collecting veritanium and checking spawn locations of crates. Bro, they spawn in random places, so don’t you think it would be a lot more efficient to run private matches alone and spawn as the fastest class with double-time just to get around the map quickly? You’re so full of shit.

lol dude, how are you really going to try to bullshit me? You downed me at the drug camp in the SW part of the map. I know for a fact because the mission involved the one where you need to burn the drugs in the little cabin with the printer. I remember specifically going to it to light the drugs on fire, and 1 of the PS potatos was already in there, so I turned around and that’s when you leaped in and downed the other PS player. I unloaded on you while you were claiming and 2nd winded you. Again, the Dutch was at the warehouses this entire time.

The PS player ran away and I thought at first he was trying to regroup with the Dutch or something. I didn’t know wtf he was doing. I stayed to complete the objective. That’s when you came back fully healed and jumped on me on the ridge overlooking the drug camp, where the pigs spawn. I saw you coming too and was thinking about getting a snipe shot or 2 on you before swapping to the 1011, but I thought the 1011 might be enough to 2nd wind you before you could down me. Obviously not since it was Mr Black and who knows if you had fearless and impenetrable. The radio was at the warehouses where Dutch was, and where the PS player ran to, and 1 of them used it right before I went down. I’m guessing it was the PS player and the other PS player was his friend or something. By the time I bled out, Dutch had moved to the lumber camp where the helipad is, and the other PS player had respawned and you killed him + the other.

The instant I was able to spectate Dutch, he was to the right of the wall on the east side of the lumber camp, crouching while shooting AI with a silenced pistol lmao, so even if you WERE Dutch, you’re trash for using a trash loadout, but you weren’t because your entire story gave you away. Then after he killed the AI, he ran up to the helipad to destroy the chopper (part of the mission), and that’s when you leaped in and he was shooting you from under the chopper until you closed in and he started spamming knife. He got you right as you were jumping away, and that was that. I remember every detail, don’t try to bullshit me. Why won’t you add me to prove it’s you? Beyond that, the screenshot flex you posted to Jim shows you’re on Steam. Finnicka was on Epic. Busted again.

Tell you what bro. I’ll play you right now with just me and 3 bots, and let’s see how well you do since you wanna talk shit and flex on me. I’m available to play right now if you can, and we can settle this.

I can’t prove that i was the Dutch since i didn’t record the match with Shadowplay. When i took the screenshot i used shift+win+s and only marked your nameplate. My username in that match was Finnicka and it was on Steam, not EG. I keep changing username every now and then because if i use my EG username then people bail from the lobby. Each time i change username i clear the history of usernames.

But i’d love to play against you and 3 bots, i know you can aim. And you’re lucky that i’m not a melee Pred. 😆

Send friend request to RiktigtRisig, my EG name.

Have I ever played you under a smurf name?

Bullshit because it would show up under recently played on Steam. Steam records the username you used in that moment. That’s why I didn’t know your name when I first replied and said it was something like Fannatica because I had a brain fart trying to remember. Then later it popped in my head and I edited with an update. If you were Dutch, then what did I say after the match? The pred stayed connected after arming self-destruct until the explosion to see if Dutch escaped, then he dropped out as soon as he saw Dutch escaped while everyone else stayed connected. I said 5 words at that point, so what did I say?

Also, send a link to your Steam profile. You can DM it if you want. I can check your past usernames on SteamID.uk regardless of if you delete them on Steam. I delete them too, but SteamID.uk records them and shows the names and exact dates you changed them.

It won’t matter if you’re not a melee pred (even though I know you are because I know you were the pred. Watch, you’re going to somehow dodge sending the Steam profile) because you’re going to lose anyway, I guarantee you. I know who you are now if you’re Riktig.

So standard private rules. No disk, no Dante, no support (except for whatever the bots pick unless we can control that), no field medic. Agreed?

Ya dude, you’re full of shit. I just went through every match in recently played on Steam and pulled up every profile, got the steam ID or custom ID, and ran it through SteamID. None of them show Finnicka as current or past names. Lmao you were the melee pred that got rekt

What do you mean the predator is PS? I’m talking about a match where Dexter was the predator and lost, but he claims he was the Dutch player on my team, whose name was Finnicka and he was on Steam. I remember him being on EG, and when I check the recently played with list on Steam, it will show all Steam players. There are no players with Finnicka as current or past name showing up. I pulled up every profile and got the steam ID or custom ID and ran it through SteamID.uk, which will show past ID’s used and the dates they were changed.

He can easily prove if he’s Finnicka by telling me what I said after the match. The predator dropped out after the bomb exploded, but Finnicka stayed connected, and I said 5 words at this point.

Otherwise he can give me his steam profile link, and I will see if it matches with the profiles coming up in my recently played list. It’s very simple, and he’s making it difficult because I think he’s lying. He also disappeared for 2+ hours when we were supposed to have a match lol

Yes, Dexter (RiktigtRisig) said Mike Hunt is him, and he changes his name a lot so people don’t recognize him, but all of the profiles I pulled up from my recently played with list on Steam don’t show Mike Hunt as a past used name. In case the names just aren’t showing for some reason, all he needs to do is give me his SteamID or profile link, and I can check it and see if it matches one of the profiles in my recently played with list. Very simple. He’s making it more difficult than it needs to be, and that’s suspicious

By the way, you stream? Someone on here said you stream, and I personally think you and Rombak are funny 😂. I want to watch

Maybe you’re not the LightBender player in the screenshot i took then.
In the match i played as Dutch87 in i was named Finnicka, and LightBender was Dante Fanatic with SAWZ, fighting the Predator in the Stargazer camp in the north part of Derailed, while i was on my way there to see how it went.
LightBender was downed and killed by a Mr. Black and his wristblade. After the Pred healed up he came back for me on the helipad up there, but i downed him with the knife.
During the scoreboard LightBender opened his mic and said something inaudible to me, possibly a “Nice” as a first word, the rest sounded as if he was sitting a couple of meters away from the mic.

No special rules, just play the game like it was intended, you can use Dante if you want, i don’t mind.

lol dude you’re trying to deflect so hard from admitting you were the pred that it’s not even funny. Of course it was me. You think I wouldn’t recognize my own avatar in your screenshot? I was also Dante Fanatic with a SAWZ, and I was in a match on Derailed with a Dutch 87 named Finnicka. I mean that would be one MAJOR fucking coincidence.

Everything you said matches except for 1 part: I got downed at the drug camp in the SW part of the map. Look at the fucking missions and which one involves blowing up the helicopter. Is it not the one that involves burning drugs in the little cabin with the printer at the drug camp? Yes, it is, and I told you, that’s where we were while the Dutch was running around the warehouses collecting shit.

The pred downed 1 of the PS players on the walkway next to the little cabin and got 2nd winded by me while claiming. Shortly after that, the other PS player ran off and I didn’t know wtf he was doing. I thought he was regrouping with you or something, and I stayed back to allow the objectives to complete. That’s when the pred showed up and downed me on the ridge overlooking the drug camp (where the pigs spawn) right after 1 of you potatos used the reinforce, so the pred let me bleed out and I never got reinforced.

While I was bleeding out, I could literally see where all of you were on the map. I knew where you all were anyway since I’m always very aware of my surroundings while playing. You need to be in this game. I could see the PS potato standing by the radio, and I could see you heading from the warehouses towards the north lumber camp where the helipad is.

So that begs the question, how the fuck could you see how the pred attacked me if you weren’t even anywhere nearby? The only way you could is if you were the pred himself.

The funny thing too is if you’re so insistent on claiming you were the Dutch, then you’re admitting to being a piece of shit and an idiot anyway for:

1. Wasting yours and everyone else’s time running around collecting veritanium and “documenting where crates spawn” lmao, when you could do that much more efficiently in a private match by yourself.

2. You claim you were near enough to see the pred down me, yet if that’s the case then you could see he was literally at the brink of death and was forced to go heal, and not only did you not attack him, but you let me bleed out instead of picking me up.

3. You had a trash loadout with a mercenary and silenced pistol like a potato. I mean the mercenary in itself isn’t bad, but the hammerhead is just better. And who uses silencers on anything?

And also making the potato argument “you might know how to aim with a gun, but you got torn up by a pred with wristblades” implying that knife takes more skill and is more meta or something lmao. For one, you realize that pred had a net gun right? That was the loadout he was going for. Mr Black + net gun + pistol + likely fearless and impenetrable. The only reason I imagine he didn’t use them on the Dutch is because he burned through them at that point because he definitely used them on the PS players right after reinforce.

What’s your knife going to do against a pred using netgun or axe? If you even were the Dutch, you got LUCKY if anything. For one, he didn’t show up fully healed. He was a bit damaged from dealing with the PS players. Then he landed on the helipad and had the chopper between the Dutch and him, and Dutch was shooting him from underneath it and all the way around as he closed in. Once he was close enough, Dutch pulled out the knife and was spamming left-click, not even the longer animation heavy attack that’s better for parrying lmao, and was brought to the brink of death with “just wristblades”. It was literally just a chance hit while the pred was jumping that finally got him. If that pred would have had his net gun still available, an axe, or caught the Dutch out in the open, he would have been dead 100%.

At least I had a much higher chance of 2nd winding him by unloading my 1011 because I hit him with every single shot. If I would have just put in 1 shot with the SAWZ while he was approaching, he would have never downed me. That was my mistake, but I wasn’t taking the match very seriously anyway. It was a match with a Dutch running around collecting shit, 2 PS potatos, and a mediocre pred. It’s not like I was sweating it out and try-harding. I was laid back in my chair and killing some time, and you went and tried to flex it on me lmao. Saying I think highly of myself. Really? By saying I have my losses and I’m not the best player while calling out other toxic assholes? That’s how I think highly of myself? You’re an idiot, and now I am going to think highly myself while I humble you and show you why you shouldn’t have opened your filthy mouth in the first place.

You also can’t give your Steam profile (not exactly something that’s private since anyone that plays with you can see it). And you also don’t know what I said after the pred dropped out right before the scoreboard. I never said “nice” or anything like that. Nice guess tho. I very clearly said “that guy was definitely pissed” because he just lost a match that was handed to him. You weren’t Dutch.

Give me a GMT time that’s convenient for you because I’m not gonna spend days playing tag on it. As for rules, that’s fine if you don’t care, especially since you’re a pred against 1 guy and 3 bots lmao. But the FT-favorable rules are especially important for the same reason. You think it’s fair to be able to run disk and down 3 bots that just stand there from an unexposed position? The best players in this game don’t even allow disk in privates against a full squad, let alone against 1 guy and 3 bots lmao. Agreed?

1 Like

It’s a nice essay you wrote there, pretty well written and so on.

But i was still the Dutch87 player, and i like to troll around when i play alone, blow up red barrels next to teammates, watch how others handle the Predators, body blocking and much more. :D
Ever since i started playing this game 3 years ago i’ve been checking out where ammo crates are so i know where to go if i’d need to restock on syrettes or other equipment and ammo, it’s a salvaging thing for survival that i got when playing solo.

I don’t even have Mr. Black, i don’t understand why this part can be so difficult to understand.
You can send a friend request and we’ll have our match/matches.

1 Like

This is why i made this videoclip, here you can see.
Netgun example:

I’m guessing you didn’t know that you can cut the nets in mid-air? :>

Axe example:

And i’m working on a melee compilation atm.

1 Like

cough

@Samhain13
@Mith

Disc is really easy to counter, just throw a few emps and you’ll be fine

It depends on who’s using the disc tbh. Some pred players are better with the disc than others. Therefore, it’s harder to counter the disc when preds that are good with the disc are using it.

2 Likes