Who Would Win Fugitive Predator Vs Scar Predator

Who Would Win Fugitive Predator Vs Scar Predator

Fight Incredible ✨

No

No

No

No

nO

Whoever has the Axe and plasma spam all over the place.

1 Like

Instead of asking this question you could have looked it up on YouTube image

Both died, fugitive to predator and I forget how scar died, either to a xenomorph or the queen.
Also No

Both are shit
Get some bitches

1 Like

James Cameron

1 Like

I would argue that fugitive might be more experienced than scar given that he’s probably a blooded predator in his movie and while AvP isn’t cannon to both alien & predator I think that scar is stronger physically but both are also geared to the teeth and I actually like both characters (Ik, Ik, the predator sucks but fugitive is a great concept & was good enough until assassin rolled along.) But I would argue that fugitive might have the upper hand given his experience and technology he might pull out a w. (Keep in mind I love scar predator but realistically fugitive would win here in terms of skill & technological abilities even though scar fought stronger opponents fugitive is shown to have a high intelligence compared to most preds so far.)

1 Like

I agree with what your saying but if they both lost their gear and all they had was wrist blades and plasma caster l, scar would win.

1 Like

Avp is canon. THE PREDATOR film actually has Alexa Woods’s xenomorph tail spear making it canon

1 Like

Avp is canon to the predator universe just not aliens

3 Likes

Scar got saved by Lex like 4x
So Fugitive.
Fugitive’s aim is on point too just assassin has terminator reflexes so that was a hopeless fight for any pred. He’s also got broken gear like that instakill self defense mask. This isn’t even a contest.
Any pred wouldve been screwed after being pulled through like 5 ft of concrete.
He clearly knows how to melee duel just the fucking wristblades snapped because lol lmao terminator predator.

Also No.

1 Like

Whoever has plot armor, no?

Except that flim isn’t cannon anymore as it was announced that The Predator isn’t cannon.