who's copy of skyrim is this?

@GrimmReaper
I’m pretty sure it’s yours.

If not it might be @James-Cameron version of predator hunting grounds.

@REYNOSO_FUA11 is it yours?

@TheETgamer maybe you?

@TheSenate I think you created this monstrosity.

3 Likes

With amount of random shit in it, guilty is charged

Its the exclusive Skyrim Degenerate edition featuring Realistic Pony animations and a random enlarging playable predator character.

1 Like

Hey I see you hiding there @BadBlood.
Is it you?

Even I am not capable of chaos on such a grand scale

It’s the crossover to end all crossovers

I wonder if that is what happiness is like?

1 Like

I may have had a hand in this, but yes, our lord @James-Cameron did order its creation.

1 Like

Ya you like that enlarging predator dont ya? Lol.

1 Like

We won’t get into that lol.

1 Like

This was never intended for public consumption. James Cameron’s Hollywood director enemies must have sent spies to steal it.

But no. This is not the Cameron edition of PHG. The Cameron edition runs at a constant 240fps in glorious 12K resolution on James Cameron’s PS6.

This skyrim monstrosity was merely created for fun one day when James Cameron had 7 seconds of spare time. It’s a bit rough but James Cameron was in a hurry to get to Arnold’s for weiner night. And yes, before you ask the weiner turned out to be his dingus. He’s such a prankster. He disguised it so convincingly in a bun that Shane Black actually tried to bite it! It was hilarious. Poor Jesse Ventura laughed so hard he shat himself.

Pretty sure @VENN7eance and @GetToLaChappa were there too. Probably as strippers or something.

2 Likes

I was giving everyone the Yautja Prime Nose Candy😏

1 Like

The best of all the candies. Except those twins who were both called Candy who were gifted to James Cameron from Joe Biden for keeping him alive despite being 137 years old.

Who else would have my little pony NPCs? ;)

1 Like

Seriously it reminded me of you cause of the one avatar you made lmao.
The pony pred.

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

Bring the flamer, the Heavy Flamer!

1 Like